Nuked
Welcome, Guest
August 20, 2014, 09:21:19 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: About " Summoning spirit " - Konstantinos  (Read 3051 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: About " Summoning spirit " - Konstantinos
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 11:19:01 AM »

I leave spirits alone and they leave me alone.

Eta: Summoning the wrong one could be bad for your health.  I advise against it.

The only spirits that are good to mess with are spirits that come in bottled form, usually with a picture of a Scottish castle on it.

And again don't summon order the wrong one  :D :D :D :D :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 12:02:46 PM »

If you have any doubts about being able to control whatever shows up, I wouldn't do it.

Eta:  It is easy to give advice when you are not the person that could end up insane or worse.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:22:13 PM by Earthbound Spirit »
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »

If you have any doubts about being able to control whatever shows up, I wouldn't do it.

Eta:  It is easy to give advice when you are not the person that could end up insane or worse.
Have you ever seen an afterschool special "Don't do drugs, kids!" show or talked to one of the people who spreads these messages for a living?

Ok, so that being said most kids have probably have heard this and most kids have probably ignored it when the first friend who they trust comes along with a bag of pot.

It doesn't make sense to try and deter someone from making mistakes. People will make mistakes, and what they need to know is that regardless of the mistake made that someone will be there to help them up if they fall.

It's enough to warn someone that what they're doing is a mistake... It shows a lot of character that you care enough to do this, but you should also be willing to help the person out if they make the mistake regardless of your warning.

That being said, I would also recommend that you not summon any spirits because even the friendliest looking spirits can be pretty nasty in person.
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 01:02:50 PM »

It does make sense to deter people when they can get hurt from it.  Would you tell your child to touch a hot stove?

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »

At the end of the day, if somebody is determined to do something, then most times they are going to go right ahead and do it. I would not have felt right if I hadn't said something. As it turns out, because I did say something I was shown to be wrong in my thinking of the post, the lad was hypothesising and everything got cleared up. I think as a bonus, he has also been made a little more aware from others just how careful he has to be, if in future he does considers performing anything.

I am happy to have been proven wrong, knowing that all is good.
I am content.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 01:20:49 PM »

Willingly letting someone putting themselves in danger and tell them later that they should think of it as a lesson in life is the same as if you where the one to harm them.

Would you go up to someone and punch them in the face , then tell see that hurt so don't get into a fight .
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »

Luci I'm sorry but that is the most stupid advice to give someone new to this site. I've been a
nocturnal witch for a long while and I have never summoned a spirit or entity. The spirits aren't
summoning me so I don't summon them. I would have to have an extremely good reason before
I would bother them. It's absolutely ridiculous to tell someone go ahead make a huge mistake
you'll learn something. Are you trying to guide thevoicesofheartie? Have you summoned a spirit?

Thevoicesofheartie the book and author you are speaking of is writing about the Occult. You are
not ready for that. Put it away for some time in the future. After you can be sure you know what
you are doing. Study with the God and Goddess for a while, learn from them, let them guide you.
Blessings to you sweetie. A big mistake is not the way to start your path.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »

This part is for Draconis , you are a very delusional person , THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE BEST SPIRITS COME FROM THE INSIDE OF A BOTTLE OF IRISH WHISKEY , THE NECTAR OF PAGANS , DRUID , WITCHES AND BABES.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 01:36:31 PM »

It does make sense to deter people when they can get hurt from it.  Would you tell your child to touch a hot stove?
I would tell my children not to touch a hot stove, I would tell them that it was hot. However, if they wanted to do this I couldn't stop them because that would require me to hover over them 24 hours a day to make sure that they were listening. This would equate to me living their lives for them, which I believe is wrong. It's a mistake to touch a hot stove, but if they're old enough to learn that a stove is hot then it's their mistake to make.
Would you go up to someone and punch them in the face , then tell see that hurt so don't get into a fight .
... wtf is this even supposed to mean?
It's absolutely ridiculous to tell someone go ahead make a huge mistake
you'll learn something. Are you trying to guide thevoicesofheartie? Have you summoned a spirit?
I wasn't telling thevoicesofheartie to go ahead and make his mistakes so much as I was suggesting that Draconis Rex not get so invested in trying to stop him... I'm not trying to guide thevoicesofheartie.

And I have summoned a spirit, it was with me constantly for close to 12 years and it still sometimes talks to me (it's not actual words... it uses emotions and symbolism to communicate)... bad, bad stuff... I wouldn't recommend that anyone do it, but it's not my place to try and stop them if they should choose to ignore the warnings.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:39:25 PM by lucifer »
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Cedar
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »

This part is for Draconis , you are a very delusional person , THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THE BEST SPIRITS COME FROM THE INSIDE OF A BOTTLE OF IRISH WHISKEY , THE NECTAR OF PAGANS , DRUID , WITCHES AND BABES.

Oh my dear OldGhost, I must conceed your vicinity, but not your proximity... Travel just a little further to the east and you will come to a SCOTTISH island by the name of Islay, I'm sure you have heard of it as some of the finest whisky comes from there.

If Irish whisky is indeed the finest, then why is it that so many countries of the world (particularly USA) call it "Scotch"? and not "Irish"?

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »

Luci dear if you had such an experience why not tell the person asking about summoning spirits?
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »

Luci dear if you had such an experience why not tell the person asking about summoning spirits?
The OP of this thread asked a specific question which I couldn't answer ``yes'' to. It didn't occur to me that offering him my personal experience with summoning was relevent. I've never heard of the author that he mentioned and I'm pretty sure that noone would recommend summoning the spirit that I did.

So at thevoicesofheartie, I had a spirit following me for close to 12 years, and he wasn't pleasant at all. I managed to get it here but getting rid of it I just couldn't seem to do (I still think it's around here, it just doesn't speak to me as often as it used to). It was supposed to be a source of power and wisdom - A point from which I could gain strength and knowledge, it ended up being a spiritual torment that would not let me have any peace.

I can't say that all summoning experiences would work out like mine did, but I can say that you should at least be prepared for the consequences before inviting a spirit entity (any of them... it doesn't matter if it looks good in the book, don't trust what's written to be true) into this world.

::edit::
This response is not intended to discourage anyone from attempting to summon spirits, it's simply meant as an example of what might happen if you don't know exactly what you're doing.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:16:43 PM by lucifer »

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »

Thank-you!

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2012, 04:41:58 PM »

Summoning spirits at such a young age?  I thought you were a very active hardcore Christian at the time.  What would prompt you to go against the religion you thought so much of lucifer?  Summoning spirits isn't a very Christian like thing to do, is it?

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »

Fundamentalist Bible-basher and Christian are contradictory statements. I wasn't really what you could call a Christian, but I did absolutely use the words in the Bible (the old testament, mostly) as a weapon.

Think about it like this: The Crusaders knew the sixth commandment - "Thou shalt not kill"... we all probably know what they did.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 05:22:51 PM by lucifer »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up