Nuked
Welcome, Guest
November 29, 2014, 02:43:46 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Nature (non)Worship, Part I  (Read 1659 times)

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
Re: My Nature (non)Worship, Part I
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 09:27:06 PM »

Great post PU.  I really enjoyed it.  Thank you.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Condor33us

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Feel more at home with the animals and the forest!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 07:19:46 AM »

Thank you.  My journey has brought me to the TCC and with this piece I have found that I among amongst my kind.  Excellent!
Be one with the land, the sea, the air, and those exiting with you!  As we are one.

Ianto

• Fir
  • Old-fashioned drunken Welshman
    • The magic never ends
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 06:41:10 PM »

What an excellent post. There is wisdom here, I look forward to more.
Blessings.
Save the World. It's the only place with chocolate.

Mountain_Mamma

• Holly
  • One with the Moon
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 08:56:33 AM »

Wonderful post.  PU I'd like to hear/read more too.
Laugh, Live, Love
Blessed Be

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 11:31:54 PM »

To the original poster: let me first say that this is a very insightful post. The egret, I don't personally know the bird. It seems to be an intelligent, resourceful creature. In fact, if you were to study any animal, you would find signs of survival. These are base instincts. Humans also have this basic survival instinct. However, animals like your egret surely don't consciously ask anything from a deity. Not the way we humans do. This is sure to our advanced awareness. Now this is both good and bad for us humans. Some would say that we aren't advanced enough. I think we are too advanced. We are so advanced, so intelligent, so full of ourselves, that we think of ourselves as gods. That we, and we alone control our destiny. How arrogant have we become. Show me a human that can create a tree. Not plant a seed. Not nurture a tree and help it grow. Create it. We can't. There was a time when we were as primitive as your egret. We didn't question how we knew how to survive. We just did it. Then we evolved to the point that we came to realize that something greater than us gave us that ability. At this time, we co-existed with the divine. We understood the divine on a base level. And who's to say your egret doesn't have this same knowledge? Then we got smarter. And our desire to be the ultimate being drive us farther and farther from the devine. Which brings us to current times. A time in which we act as if we are our own gods. Bullsh$t. We were created. Our creator walked by our side until we decided to outrun her. We got so far in the lead until we stopped, turned around, and said, "where am I?" Now it is our duty, or rather our privilege, to try to regain that connection with the divine. We do nothing on our own. Nothing.
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 11:44:06 PM »

Ugh! I tried to fix the grammatical errors in my previous post but, my phone is stupid.
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 07:43:43 PM »

Ugh! I tried to fix the grammatical errors in my previous post but, my phone is stupid smarter than me.
Fixed.

Couldn't resist that.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 08:17:11 PM »

HaHa. My phone was definitely more sober than me last night.  :-p

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 01:31:32 AM »

I miss Passer Urbanus...I wonder why he doesn't post any more?
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 04:33:03 PM »

Very interesting...I enjoyed reading it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up