Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 25, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Wicca The Future.  (Read 1417 times)

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
Re: Wicca The Future.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »

You see there in lies the problem Edorion , hiding . You are not doing your children any good by hiding what you believe , Screw what others think , that their way of keeping you in place.  This may offend and be rude , but like my friend Tracy always says ( she a women )" man up or bitch out " Hiding is how they keep us down . What are you scared of dude , thing they'll hang and burn you ??? ??? .

Lol. Not that simple OG. My ex-wife and I arranged our own terms when we divorced and so far they have worked out well. I get to see my kids twice as much as the state would have mandated. I pay half as much child support as the state would have ordered. And my son is not my biological child and is not adopted. So worst case scenario: Pay twice as much child support, see my daughter half as much as I do now, and not see my son at all. I'd prefer the hanging and burning. Things aren't always black and white bro. And some times to "man up" means to make sacrifices. So lose the tunnel vision, some of us live in the real world.
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »

I apologize. You're entitled to your opinion. Sorry I got so upset.

«practicing tolerance»
Isis: Great Mother of the World. Queen of the Heavens. She whose names are infinite in number.

We all come from the Goddess. And to Her we shall return. Like a drop of rain. Flowing back to the ocean.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »

Don't mean nothing , but like you said , other control what you can say and do or they will make your life unpleasant.  Fight for what is right , their future depend on what you leave them , what do you want them to be ; living happy or be a slave. So you man up . my time has passed , now it your turn boy.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 03:35:01 PM »

Lol. They are only six and eleven. We don't push them toward any religion. They don't go to church (well, very seldom). They're not being raised christian. They're both very intelligent. When they get old enough, they'll decide their own paths, just like I did. I won't force my beliefs on them the way christians do. And when they are old enough that my lifestyle won't harm their youth, I will practice my religion openly. I don't believe my Mother would ask me to sacrifice time spent with my children for her sake. But that's between me and Her. My faith is strong. My path is true. And I don't walk it alone.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 09:19:50 PM »

Edorion, I must commend you for putting your children first.  There are some who would think of themselves first.  This alone is a wonderful lesson for those of the future.  When they are older and know "what" you are and that you kept it private for their sake, they will appreciate it and hopefully be curious of the beliefs you have that led you to make this decision.  Well done.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:01:16 AM by Arnemetia »
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 06:33:04 AM »

Thanks Arn.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »

On a more positive note, OG, next year in July I'll be moving to a much larger town. My activities there won't have an impact on my children. At that point, I'll express my lifestyle openly.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »

Well your children be living with you ?. Hope all works well for you .

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »

They'll still be living with their mother. I'll only have them for visitation. :(

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 03:21:26 PM »

How far will you be from them ?. Do you get them for the summer?.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »

I'll be living just over an hour from them. When I'm working, I work seven days then I'm off seven days. While they're in school, I have my kids five of my seven days off. In the summer, I have them all seven days I'm off.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »

Better then nothing I suppose .

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »

If I'm reading that right those visitations sound pretty good. I take it the split up was amicable ED?
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Edorion

• Oak
  • Honor thy Mother
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:55 PM »

If I'm reading that right those visitations sound pretty good. I take it the split up was amicable ED?
Yes, the divorce was a mutual decision (sort of). We used the same lawyer. We decided on all the terms ourselves. We still get along with each other just fine. Nice clean divorce. (other than the fact that she was cheating on me with the neighbor and now they're married. Lol. But then, she and I started out as an affair, with her cheating on her ex. So I just chock it up to karma.)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »

LoL... Well its good you are at peace with it all. All too often divorces can get really messy, and the kids suffer as well as both parents.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up