Nuked
Welcome, Guest
July 13, 2014, 03:06:42 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lost wisdom found again  (Read 396 times)

orangefog

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Just to Dig It All
lost wisdom found again
« on: November 02, 2012, 07:38:20 PM »

It has taken a lot (psychologically) for me to give myself permission to follow my interest in the wisdom of my celtic heritage.  I had to forsake a lot , which did not come without to some degree of a Dark Night of the Soul.  However, I feel at this point in my life (age 41), the journey will be worthwhile.  I have a particular interest in the Tuatha De Danann.

Also:  does anyone know how I might go about finding and identifying a family Bean Sidhe?  A spike of malevolent ghost activity in recent months in my life has me thinking I need to invoke the presence of an Otherworld being for help.

I know that I am related to the bloodline of the Goggins name on my mother's side.

Any suggestions or "leads" would be immensely appreciated. 

Sincerely,

orangefog
"In a way if you were to slay a vampire you would do them good, because the vampire's corrupted soul cries for the release and oblivion that only death can bring!"
- Shaman Avalon Sakti

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: lost wisdom found again
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 08:58:18 PM »

Hello orangfog. Sorry I know nothing of your family, but stick around.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:46:21 AM »

Well met and welcome to TCC OrangeFog

Sorry I can't shine any light on your query.

Hope your journey with us is fruitful.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:21:59 AM »

It has taken a lot (psychologically) for me to give myself permission to follow my interest in the wisdom of my celtic heritage.  I had to forsake a lot , which did not come without to some degree of a Dark Night of the Soul.  However, I feel at this point in my life (age 41), the journey will be worthwhile.  I have a particular interest in the Tuatha De Danann.

Also:  does anyone know how I might go about finding and identifying a family Bean Sidhe?  A spike of malevolent ghost activity in recent months in my life has me thinking I need to invoke the presence of an Otherworld being for help.

I know that I am related to the bloodline of the Goggins name on my mother's side.

Any suggestions or "leads" would be immensely appreciated. 

Sincerely,

orangefog

Why would you want to go invoking a banshee? Bitches make a bloody great racket and are never well intentioned.The only Goggins I know of are the family in the Sons of Anarchy.....do you feel drawn to Harley Davidsons, acts of random violence in seedy bars and the manufacture of methamphetaines?...if so....they may be your mob.

As for the Tuatha De Danann, I always find if you really want to get to know a period or a culture, don't go looking at the kings and rulers and their rituals- look at how the serfs and labourers engaged in theirs..

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Cedar
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »

Woaw Hey Scorchy, Ease up on SOA, The reaper doesn't allow meth in Charming.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Magnolia
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 10:40:20 PM »

Na praiseach le rudai nach dtuigeann tu ni threy bhfuil cosuil le fools. 

Don't be stupid , leave them alone , period.
" You can't catch a shadow and you can't kill a dead man " J.C.F.

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 10:41:38 PM »

Oh yeah welcome  by the way .

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 12:03:53 AM »

Better off invoking Psychic Sally.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »

Welcome to TCC Orangefog.
If it has affected you phychologically to follow your heritage, I would refrain from invoking anything.  That could cause more trouble than good.   If you are having "ghost activity", cleanse and ward your home, set a protective "bubble" around yourself.

We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 12:06:05 PM »

Plus, you do know that traditionally a Banshee is actually an announcer of an imminent family death, don't you?
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

oldghost

• Magnolia
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 08:35:55 PM »

Also one that is not pleasant either .

orangefog

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Just to Dig It All
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 04:19:29 AM »

Or! (here's an idea):
At some point when the Ancient cultures were overthrown, as a tactic of Mind Control all Otherworld dimensions, nature spirits, and elementals were deemed to be ominious manifestations leaked from the realms of Hell.  Why, Cernunnos especially was demonized and twisted into the representation image of Satan in full grandeur.  It's just a suggestion.

"They had to disconnect us from that which is Natural in order for us to huddle together IN FEAR:  in cities, with people able TO WHIP & CONTROL in church and state.  So of course they had to label the Nature Kingdom evil.  Of course!"

- Tobias Lars, speaking on the subject of nature spirits and elementals
"In a way if you were to slay a vampire you would do them good, because the vampire's corrupted soul cries for the release and oblivion that only death can bring!"
- Shaman Avalon Sakti
Pages: [1]   Go Up