Nuked
Welcome, Guest
October 23, 2014, 03:59:27 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: LINEAGED WICCANS  (Read 6240 times)

Ashe Isadora

• Ash
Re: LINEAGED WICCANS
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 04:45:21 AM »

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I'm glad things turned out in your favor as many are not so lucky. I'm always amazed by the naive people who think all we have to do is have a "positive attitude" and people from other religions won't bother us. Well - maybe, but don't bet the farm.
Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.

Lazarus Long

SquareC

• Rowan
  • The Great and Broken Purple Ninja! Blessed Be!
Re: LINEAGED WICCANS
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 02:10:30 AM »

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I'm glad things turned out in your favor as many are not so lucky. I'm always amazed by the naive people who think all we have to do is have a "positive attitude" and people from other religions won't bother us. Well - maybe, but don't bet the farm.

I'm always glad to share my experiences. They are a mixture of good and bad, just like everything in life. There must always be balance. There are good people who don't have issues with pagans, but sadly they are comparatively few and far between. I make no effort to hide my beliefs from our friends, if they don't approve then they aren't really friends, are they? I only wish it could be that way with everyone we know and even all of my own family!  :( The naivete of some people amazes me too, but frequently (and sadly) life will teach them otherwise. A positive attitude will get you far in life, but there has to be a healthy mixture of realism in there too!
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when open!

Life is not about waiting until the storm is over, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up