Welcome, Guest
February 23, 2018, 08:32:19 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello + Reincarnation Question  (Read 2189 times)

Marigold

• Fir
  • those who don't believe in magic will never find it
Re: Hello + Reincarnation Question
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 07:36:34 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to reply... have been traveling and moving over the last month.  Thank you Oldghost, Alchymist and Marisol for your replies.  I'm buying "The Religion of the Ancient Celts"!  I really should become more informed about this subject that fascinates me to no end  :)
there is no wifi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection )O(

Kuerden D˙ghlas

• Willow
  • I've always lived for and by the special ...
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 03:49:09 PM »

Love the name Marigold, and love how you came by the name--in the regression, which is also intriguing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for all the replies!  So glad I found this forum  :)  I'll try to keep it short (good luck to me). 

During my first regression, there was nothing but darkness, and I thought it wasn't working.  Then, out of nowhere, a man's deep voice with a heavy Irish or Scottish (?) accent called me Marigold.  The voice was so close, so clear, and so real, it shook took me out of the state I was in.  I opened my eyes half-excepting to see someone next to me.  I knew right away the voice belonged to father in my past life, and Marigold was my nickname given to me due to red hair.  I immediately adapted it as my Wiccan name.  During my second regression, I found myself in what was definitely my bedroom (bed chamber).  The room was fairly small, with a narrow bed pushed to the wall, and large triangular windows with heavy frames from wall to wall, placed a bit higher, toward the ceiling.  Looking outside, I could see a lush green hillside and large body of water (a lake?) ahead.  The house was on top of a hillside.  I knew there was someone waiting for me outside, but the only way to get there was to go downstairs through the main dining room, and I knew there was a large family dinner underway, so I couldn't leave unseen.  I looked in a kind of a looking glass before leaving my room... I was a slender girl of 16-18, with very long wavy red hair, blue eyes, wearing a type of corseted dress, like in the 18th century.  I went downstairs, knowing that I'll have to join everyone for dinner, and won't be able to go outside and join the person waiting for me, which was making me very anxious.  Downstairs, I saw a huge dinning room, with a huge table in the middle, with about 20 people seating at it.  Every face was a blur, except for a large man with red hair, who I knew immediately was my father.  I know my mother was there too, but her face was a blur.  My father invited me to sit down with them, and when I did, I realized the person who I thought was waiting for me outside was also at the table, which surprised me to no end.  His face was a bit of blur also, but I know he had dark hair.  As the dinner progressed, it was becoming clear, that we were betrothed, and were going to get married.  The overwhelming emotions were too much, and I came back.  I've tired coutnless times to do another regression and go back to that dinner, but I can't seem to do it.  I've come back to other days in that same place a few times, and it was wonderful too.
"Witchcraft fulfills a need in me to know that harmony can be created from discord."--Sybil Leek

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 10:52:03 AM »

Hello Kuerden we would like to know a little about you. An introduction would solve that....

BB
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up