Welcome, Guest
August 20, 2018, 04:51:07 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible guide or overly hopeful  (Read 2530 times)

Bastet31

• Fir
Re: Possible guide or overly hopeful
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 08:45:19 AM »

Hello KittyKat  :) How's you? Awww you're not weird at all lol. I can very much relate to you, I became interested in Wicca since February time. Haven't performed any actual magic yet. Really enjoy connecting with Nature, Divine and some of the deities i.e. Bastet, Sehkmet, Isis, Aradia and just quite recently Pan-The Horned God ;D He came to me in a mediation and then presented himself as a bull to me quite shortly after the meditation.

There's no rush hun, take your time read, research, connect with nature, divine and most importantly FEEL IT in your heart and soul!!

Yes butterflys symbolise new beginnings, Spiritual enlightenment and that a loved one, who has passed over, is guiding and protecting you. It could well be your Spirit Guide and/or totem but OG is right... We can have quite a few Spirit guides/totems.

It's all to do with timing and may correspond in a particular time in your life where you need divine guidance e.g. I have a fire-flamed mini dragon (spirit animal guide) called Seraphina, lol she likes to chill out on my shoulder/neck area but she came into my life at a time where I had a real fear of fire and because I would genuinely like to embrace the path as a Witch- I had to get over it... now I just love lighting candes!! Also on a more symbolic level, my fire dragon is teaching me to be more passionate, creative and really just about going out into the world, try new experiences and have no fear!!

Enjoy every moment of your journey hun :)

KittyKat

• Rowan
  • "I'm not lazy. I'm just very relaxed." -Anon :P
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 08:56:02 AM »

Aw, thank you Bastet! I really appreciate you telling me this! I suppose I may be rushing a hit, but I'm just really excited about learning and connecting with everything. It's really cool you have a dragon guide!! It reminds me of when an old friend and I created our own inner dragons who we talked with and shared secrets with and they would visit each other (we both have very vivid imaginations). That was a few years ago when I was a lot younger, haha! I can't wait to go further along in my journey and it's nice to see someone who can relate to me. And thanks for saying I'm not weird. XD I'm used to being told I am so I worry what I say will weird people out.
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality." -Lewis Carroll

Bastet31

• Fir
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 09:29:53 AM »

KittyKat Yess I totally relate, I keep going out buying and renting books on wicca and shamanism and then something catches my eye on the internet which relates to what I'm looking at and I'm like "Oooohhhh, I need more of this in my life" Haha  ;D I think we're both so thirsty for more knowledge when it comes to Spirituality and the Pagan ways. I also enjoy learning about crystals and doing tarot cards too ;D

Awww that's so sweet that you and your friend did that--- suggests you're a really creative person. What's your sun sign hun?

I think WE'RE the normal ones, the one's who can't see all the wonders and magick in life is weird lol.. but that's just my opinion hehe  ;)

KittyKat

• Rowan
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »

Ugh, I want to go out and buy a ton of books to read but I can't because I need to focus on school and my grandmother is worried my mom (who is super nosy) would find them. I want to start writing down the different plantss, crystals, woods, and all of their power in my BOS so I can know what to use when I need it. And it's also super interesting. I've been dying to go out and get my own set of Tarot cards!! For now I guess I'll have to use water in a dark bowl and scry instead.

I have a pretty overactive imagination XD I'm not as creative as I used to be because school kind of drains all of that, but I'd like to think I can get it back as I still have extremely vivid dreams which means I have the ability to get back to where I was... Right? What's a sun sign?

I like your opinion. What is life without imagination, right? XP
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin

Bastet31

• Fir
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2015, 05:22:26 AM »

KityKat what are you studying at school? I'm the same I'm also doing full-time studying and trying to balance that with my Spiritual studies :) Awww that's nice that your grandmother is very supportive. My mum is a lot like me, she's very Spiritual and clairvoyant and is interested in Wicca/Witchcraft. My nanny would be very much old school Catholic and doesn't believe in Witches and Supernatural... so if I'm reading any Wicca books, I have to read it in the room or outside around the back of the house.

Yes hun your creativity will come back to you.

Sun sign is the ACTUAL term for star sign in Astrology.

KittyKat

• Rowan
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »

it's kind of hard to explain. I have a chronic illness so I go to school for one class and then do another class online at home. I'm taking algebra II and geometry. It takes me longer than normal people because I'm ADD and my illness caused some problems with brain fog along with being too sick and in too much pain to concentrate. So I'm working reeeeaaally slow, haha! I don't know if I'd say my grandmother is supportive... More like she's trying to understand and accept that this is who I am and who I'm comfortable with being. She still has problems with it which I can tell because I know her well, but she bites her tongue. All of my family is very religious and I live in the south/Deep South. So if anyone else besides my grandmother found out it would be really really really really really bad... XD

I'm glad it will. I need to get back into writing because I used to be a writer and dice getting sick I haven't really done anything.

Yeah, I looked that up after asking and got distracted when I was about to reply. I'm Taurus, haha! I used a thing that calculates the fancy stuff when you put your birthday and birth time, full name, etc. in it and a lot of it is pretty close I think. Though I wonder what someone else would say because apparently we see ourselves differently than everyone else.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up