Welcome, Guest
August 19, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Therianthropy  (Read 7076 times)

Amberhawk

• Rowan
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
Re: Therianthropy
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2016, 05:31:56 PM »

I tried to avoid this topic for the most part. I have a little trouble with the idea of transforming.. to me human is human regardless of what one identifies with. I honestly don't care to argue with anyone about it as each of us have our own prerogative to be and do as we wish providing it doesn't interfere drastically and negatively with another's life... but I do have to worry a tiny bit about a person's mentality when it such a claim is made. Anything I've seen otherwise has always turned out to be a human's perception of what their creature side is.
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2016, 07:42:37 PM »

AmberHawk , wouldn't you like a nice furry friend that does what you tell it and loves you unconditionally and all you have to do is feed him and let him out a few times a day ( emo's still not working ) LOL and then some ............
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Amberhawk

• Rowan
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2016, 06:50:26 AM »

LOL  I would, but an actual critter rather than a human acting like it because they feel they relate so well.... I had one of those already... he's call a child... LOL!!
 Well... at least when he was little, the child became a teen... now that's a whole different type of animal all together me thinks...

O.o
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2016, 07:02:19 PM »

Teenager are doppelganger that have replace your nice sweet kiddy's . Beware ..................................aaaahh.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2016, 07:12:12 PM »

The transformation is usually quite slow, that is until they hit the high school; Then it becomes very easy to believe they are in fact changelings sent to torment us.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »

I found 13-15 yrs to be the worst. After that he transformed into a responsible human being.LOL ;D
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2016, 01:36:47 PM »

I found 13-15 yrs to be the worst. After that he transformed into a responsible human being.LOL ;D

I really wish mine would!  :-p :-[
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2016, 02:24:53 PM »

What's great about being a human being ?.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2016, 03:24:03 PM »

Afraid it's not the human being bit I'm concerned with, more the responsibility  :-p

Alchymist

• Ash
  • Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2016, 03:52:21 PM »

To have the maturity and sense of responsibility of the adult - but to retain the curiosity and the thirst for new experiences of the child  ;D ...... that's the key to being a real human being; and certainly the key to being a real Witch. To strike the right balance  :-\ - it's difficult, but not impossible, I think.

Blessed Be everyone, humans (and others) of all ages,

Alchymist.
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."

Believe nothing: question everything: think for yourself!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up