Welcome, Guest
February 22, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goddess figurine  (Read 2296 times)

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
Re: Goddess figurine
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »

[imghttp://[/img]

This is one (more like the Woman of Willendorf), I just made for a coworker. He's very unwell, and I'd like him to have this, but until he's out of ICU it's immediate family only. :( I can't ask him if he minds some healing energy directed at him from anyone else, because he's been unconscious for 2 days now, but I'm sending along what I can!
~There she weaves by night and day~

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 02:19:47 PM »

Nice of you to do that for your friend . Have you charged the figurine with some healing energy in the Moon light ?. You can also incise a healing Rune in the base of the figurine .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Alces Alces

• Cypress
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 05:17:27 PM »

[imghttp://[/img]

This is one (more like the Woman of Willendorf), I just made for a coworker. He's very unwell, and I'd like him to have this, but until he's out of ICU it's immediate family only. :(
When I was in ICU a few months ago they didn't allow anything because of the risk of infection/contamination being spread. Be sure to ask first.

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 07:51:32 PM »

Nice of you to do that for your friend . Have you charged the figurine with some healing energy in the Moon light ?. You can also incise a healing Rune in the base of the figurine .

Thank you, og, just trying to feel helpful. :/ And haven't yet, but plan on it :) I did take a few minutes to just pray? meditate while holding it today.

When I was in ICU a few months ago they didn't allow anything because of the risk of infection/contamination being spread. Be sure to ask first.

Thank you for the heads up, Alces. I wouldn't have thought to ask. I'm really just hoping he's awake and moves out of ICU soon!! Also, I hope you're well, and fully recovered!!

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2015, 07:37:11 AM »

My friend woke up, is now breathing on his own, and they think he'll be moved from ICU tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2015, 08:10:36 AM »

Lovely work Lady.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 05:10:51 PM »

Beautiful work!

LadyOfShalott

• Orange
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2015, 10:50:42 AM »

Thank you, Mar and Moon :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up