Welcome, Guest
August 20, 2018, 04:52:40 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 1803 times)

bluedjango

• Meṁber
  • Elm
  • mystic-nymph
    • Tom Jack Kerouac
Meditation
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »

Blessed be.

Ive been meditating for slightly over ten years and would love to chat to other who are meditating.

Scotland is my hame

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 05:53:46 AM »

bluedjango , have you done and introduction yet ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

bluedjango

• Meṁber
  • Elm
  • mystic-nymph
    • Tom Jack Kerouac
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 11:36:23 AM »

I might have.   

I haven't been here for a very long time, probably as far back at 2008 sometimes -- though I do recall coming here a wee while ago.

When I was here, I was using the username ben_lightwalker but I lost my password and my email address no longer existed, and discussed what Wicca is and what it ain't etc.  A very engaging discussion with some very positive and useful ideas being shared.

I have just posted a post above this one and see that there has been no activity in this forum since as far back as mid-November but it is kind of a re-introduction: Hard Times, Good Times, Bad Times : http://wicca.com/forums/index.php?topic=10158.0

Perhaps it can be moved to the Introductions part of this forum, though I don't seem much going on here at the moment.

Blessed be
Broken Arrow
Scotland is my hame

bluedjango

• Meṁber
  • Elm
  • mystic-nymph
    • Tom Jack Kerouac
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 11:41:32 AM »

bluedjango , have you done and introduction yet ?.

In 2008, I think it was, this was my alias : ben_lightwalker (it's still listed) but I lost the password and had deleted the email some time ago, so was unable to log in.  That's why some time ago I created this one, if it's possible to inform the admin to assist me to get my old name and the posts back, I'd greatly appreciate that and if ben_lightwalker can be changed to my mystical name Broken Arrow. 
Ta, in advance. 
Scotland is my hame
Pages: [1]   Go Up