Welcome, Guest
August 19, 2018, 09:41:04 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Yule Resolutions  (Read 3196 times)

KismeticWnster

• Meṁber
  • Elm
Re: New Yule Resolutions
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 08:17:50 AM »

I have resolved to branch out and learn more about other paths instead of just remaining in one place as I have for the past year and a half. I've done so to encourage my learning and really deepen my self awareness but I think I can start devoting my "learning" energies to finding out about the different paths.

In my personal life, I've gotta start doing more physical activity. I find my energy is just so sapped by the end of the day after work and kids and mundane activity that I don't have the desire to do anything physical anymore. Lady, maybe I could do something like your class! That sounds exciting!
"Have courage and be kind."

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 12:10:04 AM »

Your lack of energy could be a over abundance of energy instead .The extra energy can be overloading what your body can handle and making you feel drained . Ground yourself when you are at lunch then again when you get home .

Learning about other paths is a good thing just don't forget that you need time out for yourself , to much studying can led to a burnout. You need to relax for your own health and those that depend on you .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Fmwynd

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 04:21:23 AM »

I want to get my family out of where I am at.  Do a lot more studying and forgive those who have made me feel like crap, and just enjoy life.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 01:29:02 PM »

Fmwynd , I hope you get what you need in the coming year and soon . Family first then when they are then go back to your studying . Forgiven is a good thing as is staying away from those that caused you grief .  Be happy , be safe .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 06:09:06 AM »

Now that would bring harmony into your life awt , good luck .........hee hee.

hmmmm, how did you know...... mmmmmmnevermind...... ::)

We can read your mind ;D
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

awt

• Meṁber
  • Alder
    • awtriggs.com
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »

We can read your mind ;D

lol, should I have apologized in advance???😜😎

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 01:54:07 PM »

Absolutely not. ;D
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 05:43:26 PM »

Like that old saying it's the thought that count's and that we already know .......................
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up