Welcome, Guest
December 11, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want to understand your Totem animal better ?.  (Read 3678 times)

Amberhawk

• Orange
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
Re: Want to understand your Totem animal better ?.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2018, 05:58:38 AM »

No??
You didn't write this some time back yourself??

Okay , Totem animal will be out , so will just refer to it as Spirit Animals for the sake of clarity .

As was stated before, no one is questioning your vast knowledge of things spiritual and esoteric, just the terminology.

Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

DragonsTalon

• Rowan
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 09:16:28 AM »

So while I have always loved dragons, my in-laws jokes that they could slap a dragon sticker on something to convince me to buy it.

I never felt quite the spiritual connection to them as i do wolves and coyotes. Those I can almost just sense when they are near, they show up in my dreams and I run with them, they sit nearby in my subconscious and offer either disdain or approval depending on which I see, and what I'm doing.
"you can't always trust what you read on the internet" -- abraham lincoln

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 08:03:59 AM »

Referring to change . Spirit animals can over time change and you can sense them absent . You can grow beyond what one guide can give or your guide may for reasons of it' s own no longer want to guide you .

Yes I did write that , just uses to calling them Totems . Sorry
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2018, 06:51:33 AM »

For a long time I felt like my totem was a bear. Like you said, I don't feel the bear is my totem any longer. Not sure what is now. I feel a pull towards the wild turkey and the dog. But I believe the pull to the dog is only because of my own dogs that live with us. I would like to really know what my totem is at the present time. Guess I had better pay more attention.

BB
MW
Blessed Be!

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 07:03:28 PM »

Turkey , interesting . As a Totem animal it is one that bring joy to others , it's a helper and one that goes out of it's way to act on others behalf . One that has the Turkey as a Totem is good at finding natural things that others overlook be it something to make something with or just for it's beauty . Even just seeing where others look and see nothing .

Turkey like to listen but rarely speaks of what it hears and then only to help . Good with family there own or others . Turkey do have a few flaws , they can bed vain and showy but not in a hard way .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up