Welcome, Guest
November 13, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, all  (Read 1625 times)

Lunetta

• Alder
Hello, all
« on: October 05, 2016, 09:46:38 AM »

I was a member of this forum years ago when I was just starting to explore my path. I was young,  na´ve, and very new to pagan views. I have since learned a healthy respect for all ways and religions, but had forgotten all of my login information from years past. And so, fitting as it may be, a new profile was created for a more mature me.

I look forward to meeting some of you here, as well as learning a great deal from all of your different walks of life. The information on this site is so vast, and I can't wait to delve in and become more knowledgeable and understanding.

Merry met, and blessed be. ✨

MooreDinsmoor

• Alder
Re: Hello, all
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 12:05:35 PM »

Welcome, again,
I too am looking to understand so much more and discover. While my life is long I always seek so much more.
Thank you

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 12:21:52 AM »

Welcome back . What name were you called before ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 06:21:18 AM »

Hello and Welcome to both of you! Hope you enjoy your time here! Like og said... do you remember what your name was before? BB! MW
Blessed Be!

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »

Welcome back.

Lunetta

• Alder
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:40:27 PM »

Thank you. And welcome to you, MooreDinsmoor.

I thought it was Lunetta, before. But it may have been a variation or shortened. Like Lune, Luna, Lunnet, or similar. Since I have a different computer, email, and really a different out look from then (must've been 5 or 6 years ago) I found it fitting to recreate once I realized I couldn't remember my username, password, or the email I used. Be sure I wrote it down this time, though. 😊

Amberhawk

• Orange
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 07:36:06 AM »

Welcome back and MY GODS do I know that feeling. I keep a small notebook tucked away on my bookshelf with accounts I have online and the passwords for them, in pencil because, you know, changing the passes is supposedly a security thing. I know if change them too often or I'm away too long I forget them too. There's secure for you huh? Like the kid proof pill bottle caps, only a kid seems to be able to open them. LOL

Anyway, welcome back again.
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

Lunetta

• Alder
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 03:32:11 PM »

Thanks, Amberhawk!  That is the feeling exactly. You nailed it. Haha.

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 10:52:15 AM »

There's secure for you huh? Like the kid proof pill bottle caps, only a kid seems to be able to open them. LOL

DIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be!
Pages: [1]   Go Up