Welcome, Guest
August 18, 2018, 01:19:45 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hades- Greek God  (Read 1038 times)

Bastet31

• Fir
Hades- Greek God
« on: October 08, 2016, 03:51:42 PM »

Hello everyone :)

I was just wondering if any of you's work with Hades? What are your experiences with working with him? What libations should you offer him if he chooses to be your Patron? I'm asking because he has requested that he would like to be my Patron and I would like to honour him in the best way possible. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
Re: Hades- Greek God
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 07:05:14 AM »

i would think your best answer to this questions is to ask him. He would be the one to tell you what he likes and doesn't like. Good luck! BB! MW
Blessed Be!

Amberhawk

• Rowan
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
Re: Hades- Greek God
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:48:22 AM »

My only suggestion would be to dig up research though sites dedicated to him, mythology books, etc. Then experiment with what you learn. Meditate on him, talk to him, make offerings and see what happens.

On a side note I've seen people discuss him on other sites who say he and his domain are the most misunderstood by non followers.  One person had said he isn't so bad as gods go, he just got stuck with what most might consider a shit job.
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up