Welcome, Guest
February 18, 2018, 12:40:01 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ostara , Spring forth for new beginning's​.  (Read 445 times)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Ostara , Spring forth for new beginning's​.
« on: March 21, 2017, 08:08:34 AM »

Once more spring is open us ,the time for the warning of the land and the start of new life . While we celebrate the Goddess we do forget about the God the one that governs the wild side of new lives . The fawn jumping with its new legs the calling of a click for another work the cubs having mock battles with their litter mates. While the Goddess bring the new life into the world it is the Green Man of the Woods that gives them their mischievous ways . Enjoy this season and go kick  up your heels again and have some fun . Good​ time to start getting your garden growning .

For those of you of the First People tonight is the first night of the beginning of Falcon Moon , the Awakening time.

This night is also known to the Celtic people as the Moon of Winds .

In medieval times this time of the year the last quarter Moon 🌒 was known as the Chaste Moon ?.

The Element today is Fire it's plant is the Dandelion and the gem is the Opal . The function of this day is to start things going .

Please if you have kids don't buy them a real bunny . To many are abandoned an are left to starve .

Let this season bring new and wonderful things into your life's . Have a glass of last year's Dandelion wine .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Ostara , Spring forth for new beginning's​.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 03:47:16 PM »

Bright blessings to you also at this Vernal Equinox J. And to all the rest of our TCC family too.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 07:36:06 PM »

An to you also Big D . Hope your daughter and grandson are in good health and spirits .

An yes to all those here and their families , to those of you expecting a new members a Blessing for them may this world have new hope for their future's .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:13:17 PM »

Bright blessings to both of you.  ;)

Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 05:18:09 PM »

Bright blessings to all of our TCC family.
Pages: [1]   Go Up