Welcome, Guest
November 22, 2017, 01:52:34 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wolf dream  (Read 398 times)

silver flame13

• Alder
wolf dream
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:17:08 PM »

hay been a while  :)

so about two months back I had a rather odd dream as the title would imply involving wolves.

in this dream I'm running through a forest it takes me a few moments to realize I'm on all fours and I'm a wolf, I'm chasing a deer
it runs up a slope past a silver barked tree I see two of my pack mates break from the tree line on my right both were ether black or grey or white I'm not certain, I look to my left and saw another pack mate, red furred, and smaller than me and I could feel animosity and hate between us, and I got the feel of a final pack mate black furred but then I wake up after running past the silver tree

I don't know why but I cant help but think its has some meaning but I cant seem to grasp it so I thought id post it here if anyone could provide any assistance in interpreting it I would much appreciate it   :)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: wolf dream
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »

Greetings Silver Flame  , There is always jostling for leadership in Wolf packs . What you dream can be a reflection of what is going on in your life . Could be between family or friends , may be at work or jealousy  over a mate . Even a personal struggle within yourself over a choice you have to make . When a dream keeps stopping in the same place it could mean you are unwilling to see something through , ending a relationship or telling someone bad news or your scared of failing . You  say the other wolves are ahead of you and you pass them by , that could mean you are not measuring up to someone else's​ expectations​ .

Your lifes you own ,you should live it for yourself.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

silver flame13

• Alder
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 02:09:48 PM »

hello oldghost thank you for the reply its been quite helpful,

I think the wolves represent people from my life the red-furred one is the only one I have since been able to identify  the only one to dislike me their fur colour matches this persons hair colour and I did get the sense that my red-furred sister was going to cause me harm and this person has so I guess it was abit of forewarning that I didn't see till it was too late.  :-p

as for the rest of them there seemed to be no other concerns but with the hunt I still remember the sensations they were intense the savage joy of the chase was amazing, I had a craving for venison for weeks after lol.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:04:58 AM »

Let's hope in the future you heed your dreams before you have any conflict . The others could just have been watching to see who came out ahead . Good fortune in your future .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up