Welcome, Guest
August 19, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do objects from certain places hold any energy from that place?  (Read 526 times)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Do objects from certain places hold any energy from that place?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2018, 04:21:53 PM »

Dude it's a k-cup each one fresh brewed just for you . Nice smooth cup of Sumatra will go down real nice with a dram of dark rum ..............
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »

I believe that everything we touch and touches us, becomes a part of us and who we are; as we are renewed by the dynamic energy of creation itself which has flowed through all things, from the first moment of time in this universe.  It is all the same; it's only our illusions which make it seem otherwise...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 10:31:15 PM »

Good to hear from you , do hope thinks are better for you and that all turns out well .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 10:53:17 AM »

I believe to a great degree, we can leave a small part of our essence in much that we are in contact with. Our influence permeates many things, some more than others. I would liken it to spilling coffee onto a fabric; although the fluid passes through and the fabric dries, a residual stain invariably remains to mark it's passing. Again however, time may influence how much of that residue remains as time passes, but I'm sure there will always be something of that coffee remaining no matter how much time goes by.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 07:30:09 AM »

Of course , the longer we imprint ourselves on and item the more of us are left behind , the emotions that we have for the item will be what determent how strong the effect of others to sense it will be .
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up