Welcome, Guest
May 21, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 546 times)

canadianseeker

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Greetings!
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:34:13 AM »

Hello everyone, happy to be here!

I've been lurking around this site for some time finally decided to make my first post... I was led here by a long time interest in the paranormal and during searching discovered some information about Wicca. It didn't take long before I realized that it resonated with me in a way that my Christian upbringing never did, and I hope to learn more.

I'm not jumping into anything at present, merely studying and looking for information to find out if this is truly for me. It's a big decision to dedicate to a new path, I feel like taking my time is the best choice.

Looking forward to learning more, and talking to as many as I can who are willing to share their knowledge.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 02:00:22 PM »

Welcome to TCC Seeker. Your thinking is sound, take your time and let your path reveal itself to you; it will in time.
In the meantime just learn what you can and feel free to engage with the members here. Have a good look through our older threads, there's much knowledge to be gained here and if you get stuck just ask and someone should help. Anything specific can usually be found using our search engine.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 04:09:46 PM »

Welcome to TCC Seeker.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 08:43:57 PM »

Welcome Seeker. Enjoy your journey. ;)
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 10:44:08 PM »

Greetings Seeker , we have a wonderful book list of books you may fine of interest . Check to see if your local library has any of the titles that you find of interest before you spend a lot of money .

An if you want to find lie minded people in your area try this site .    www.witchvox .com
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up