Welcome, Guest
November 16, 2018, 11:15:09 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back again!  (Read 839 times)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Back again!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 11:44:43 PM »

Welcome home Firesong .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 11:00:31 AM »

I have to say welcome back to everyone who has been gone for so long; some for longer periods than others and for varying reasons. Whatever those reasons are, it's a joy to see you all back on these boards again. This place has been so quiet without you all and it's been crying out for company for a goodly while now.

:D  Welcome back everyone :D

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 04:42:42 PM »

Welcome back Firesong.

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 04:18:47 AM »

Hello from me too, I've got no excuse as I took early retirement  ;D though life has been busy, Scout (hoss) has been lame so we had to find somewhere new for him, the hill at the last place was too steep, poor lad but is on the mend now X the big dog has taken over now unfortunately he's got a poorly shoulder  ::) so the walks are slower tho not much shorter as he loves being out.
Hope your all keeping well, will try to pop on here more often x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up