Welcome, Guest
October 20, 2018, 09:33:54 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiccan pentagram  (Read 306 times)

spirit

• Fir
Wiccan pentagram
« on: July 27, 2018, 03:59:01 AM »

Hello all! I was just wanting to know where I could find a book on the different meanings of different pentagrams?

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Wiccan pentagram
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 10:11:35 PM »

Didn't know there was more then one type of Pentagram , never heard of a book just about the pentagram by itself .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Micheál

• Orange
  • Yeeeooo!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 07:11:35 AM »

Off the top of my head "Wicca Magickal Beginnings" might give you some history of its many appearances and incorporation into Wicca. Crowley's "Magick:Theory and Oractice" will give you magical uses. You can find that one online
Semper Fi

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 12:58:47 PM »

This may be in relation to the many ways the Pentagram is drawn? Deosil, Widdershins, starting and finishing points. What each point represents and how each different starting point relates to the rit being performed. I can't say I've ever come across a book like this, but I have seen this referred to often enough; Top of my head I can't think where though.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up