Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:32:47 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you know if you're a witch?  (Read 9758 times)

bluedjango

• Meṁber
  • Fir
  • Shydark
    • Tom Jack Kerouac
Re: How do you know if you're a witch?
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2019, 11:08:54 AM »

You still get many that think Witches worship the Devil . This still has strong roots in some country's where being said that your a Witch will get you killed . Home many people have come on here and said they feared to let people know what they were because of where they lived in this country .

In truth witches believe in the scientific method and their spirituality fits in perfectly with the TM* approach. 

*- https://youtu.be/fO3AnD2QbIg  - Bob Roth explains TM
Seekers all

Amberhawk

• Orange
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2019, 05:30:53 AM »

You can keep bombarding the page with all these sites but I've been at this for very close to 30 years now. There is a big difference between being a witch and being a Wiccan specifically. Yes they are witches too but there are specifics that make them Wiccans. Everyone else are Eclectic pagans and witches. Sorting out who is who takes a serious look at how it began and what is in the base of it.

That said, I'm not saying any one is better than the other. It's all perfectly valid if it works. It just isn't all Wicca specifically.
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »

I'm with Amber on this , trying to put new age crap and it's labels on ancient things does not make them new and improved . If you can't see what has always been right in front of you then done try and make something up to fill in the empty place you see . There is only one way to be in harmony and that is to feel the heart beat of the world itself .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up