Welcome, Guest
December 12, 2019, 10:22:07 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a teacher  (Read 347 times)

Vamarius

• Alder
Looking for a teacher
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:30:38 PM »

Hello, whoever reads this,

I am looking for someone with good experience in making spells and the occult to ask questions to and learn from. Nothing crazy or super advance just throw some ideas and thoughts back and forth, if anyone feels this is their territory let me know :)

Blackmoons Owl

• Evil Elderz
  • Council Elder
  • Apple
  • creating disturbances wherever I land
Re: Looking for a teacher
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 10:37:42 AM »

Let's start with what are your questions?
"Shapes & forms, against the norms, against the run of the mill, swimming against the stream, life in two dimensions is a mass production scheme."  Rush

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Looking for a teacher
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 01:24:15 PM »

Vamarius , one we do not share spells . That's a no -no a spell that I made up would only work for me if you did it the effect would be different and most likely dangerous to you . Into each spell goes your essences that what makes it work the way you wish it to . Yes start slow , so how about a little more about you . Do you have a path you are following , what would you to do ?. ask
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up