Welcome, Guest
December 12, 2019, 11:57:06 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 348 times)

ash.in.the.grove

• Alder
Introduction
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:08:54 AM »

Hi, my name is Ash, and I'm a Celtic Pagan! I found this website a couple of months ago, and decided to join the forums, to talk to others like me. I mostly follow Cernunnos and Badb, but they're not my defined set.

Alchymist

• Ash
  • Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:08:04 AM »

Welcome to TCC, ash!

You'll find a vast amount of information about Wicca, Witchcraft and magic(k) generally hidden away in the various threads of this Forum, especially the Sticky threads. Should you feel like posting contributions from your own experience, please feel free!

Things have been fairly quiet here recently, but there are occasional flurries of activity. I have a few posts of my own awaiting solely the urge to actually write them down . . . . .!!

Happy hunting! - and Blessed Be,

Alchymist.
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."

Believe nothing: question everything: think for yourself!

Blackmoons Owl

• Evil Elderz
  • Council Elder
  • Apple
  • creating disturbances wherever I land
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 10:35:51 AM »

Hello & Welcome
"Shapes & forms, against the norms, against the run of the mill, swimming against the stream, life in two dimensions is a mass production scheme."  Rush

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 01:16:37 PM »

Greetings , hope you find what you seek any questions just ask , us PAGANS have to stick together .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up