Welcome, Guest
August 16, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm interested in Wicca...How do I get started?  (Read 40664 times)

WiccanOne99

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Re: I'm interested in Wicca...How do I get started?
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »

Hey im new and I was wonderin if there is any higher level wiccans to train me and help me please help me.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 10:15:12 PM »

I believe there is a course that you can take via this site. Other than that, I would look at witchvox.com and look for a local group. I'm pretty sure that no one on here will "mentor" you over these forums. I could be wrong though......first time for everything.  ;D ;)

I would also HIGHLY suggest you read through the Newbie section and the Wiccan Q&A and Pagan Q&A sections. Welcome to the boards.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »

Well meet WiccanOne99, you seem desperate ?. Want to tell us why you need help ?. If we can we will , one thing we do not share spells .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2012, 09:32:49 AM »

Hey im new and I was wonderin if there is any higher level wiccans to train me and help me please help me.

I have to agree with Oldghost.  You do sound desperate.  Could you tell us something about yourself and why the desperation?
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

lucifer

• Ash
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2012, 09:43:15 AM »

I'll help you, but probably not the help you seek.

Feel free to PM me for advice or counsel on the problems which you're having.
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2012, 10:49:03 AM »

There are a number of people here that can help you.  Post your questions on the open forum. You never know who else you might help who might have the same questions but are afraid to post them.  :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »

WiccanOne , it is better to learn from many . The problems you may be having , have in all proability been had by more then a few here . So do tell us in open forum , the answer could come from someone that has already solved the problem.
If you open up to us we will do are best to be of as much help as we can .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

BlaerLightBreeze

• Elm
  • Respect Mother Earth. She's the only home we got!
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2013, 03:01:06 PM »

That's why it's fun to make all your altar items hand made :) Made my wand!
Today was one of those days I woke up and was glad to be alive. God Bless and Blessed be.

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2013, 03:05:33 PM »

WiccanOne,

I can tell you from personal experience that the collective of everyone here is a great teacher in itself, Between reading books and the Internet and here you should be able to find everything you need. But please do post your distress or PM someone about it, there are plenty of people here, myself included, who would be more than happy to help.

Blessings
Phoenix

Disclamer: PM me if you wish, but for 90% of things i will direct you to a senior member lol.
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2013, 03:09:23 PM »

You should know, that WiccanOne99 hasn't posted here since July last year...... :-p
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »

lol oops thats what I get for not reading time stamps. I hope they found what they seek elsewhere. 
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2014, 08:03:15 AM »

Thank you very much for this thread. I didn't know where or how to start and read plenty of places where people have said they are tired of answering the same questions over and over so it makes you scared to ask anything in case you offend with your questions. This is perfect! Thanks again!

Thank you very  much for posting this. My feelings exactly! I do appreciate all the elders here that are willing to help the new comers. To you I say "Thanks"  :D
Blessed Be!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up