Welcome, Guest
August 24, 2019, 09:39:07 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Wicca ...  (Read 12087 times)

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
Re: Is Wicca ...
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2010, 07:23:11 AM »

I guess it should be pretty obvious that I "bumped" THIS thread, as well...

;)
How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

Mitch

• Cypress
  • Mitch the Witch
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »

You are too funny C_A love your humor :) but I`m happy you bumped these threads as they are great ones, especially for newbies.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey...
we are spiritual beings on a human journey.

ben_lightwalker

• Fir
  • Once I tried to write Divine
    • Noises, Doodles and Scribble by Eric J. Sawyer
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2011, 01:39:42 AM »

Ben, when you finish those studies, will you put some of them here? Maybe start a thread in the "Earth-based path" forum?

I am sure it will be something that MANY here would appreciate!

It will be my pleasure.  :)  
It's nearly a year since I posted to this forum and I have been gradually making my way towards reexamining my first book about Witchcraft.  I had a really good sleep last night and decided that it was about time I waded in and began reexamining my first naive attempt. Apart from my wicked grammar, atrocious spelling and ideas that are seasoned with years of prejudice and blindness, I am determined to present what I have learned from board discussions both here and elsewhere, in my current book.  
As I am a member of two other vigorous dad forums,  (discussion-argument-debate) though I requested an official banning from Theology Web Campus (http://www.theologyweb.com) due to a bad case of the F.A. blues (Forum Addiction), I still lurk at Apologetic Discuss (http://apologetics.com)    Once I have gathered all the facts and presented them on my website (though a degree of anonymity will be adhered to - no names, no quotes etcetera) , I am hoping to return to 'Earth-based path'  once I had read every comment, link and book.  
Please don't be offended by the title of my new book, as it is in the form of a rebuttal of my first book and therefore needs to carry the initial title. Witchcraft Exposed (Part 2) Reexamined! - link: http://aerycksmusic.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/witchcraft-exposed-part-2-reexamined/ I am currently working on it (publicly) , so anyone is welcome to comment or respond there. (should they so wish.) 

I shall be checking back regularly, to see if there anyone distinguishes me with further insights.  For now, I am just really pleased that this post has been bumped.  :)

Graciously,
Eric J. Sawyer

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:51:45 AM by ben_lightwalker »
'Roses that bleed show us the way back, roses that bleed show us the door that, Roses that bleed; when the winter winds blow the petals away.' (Eric J. Sawyer)

unicornb

• Willow
  • Offical TCC Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2011, 07:12:05 AM »

No, it's not the new, kinder, spoon-feeding FW.  

ok # 1 I know I'm going to get yelled at for totally taking this out of context...#2 will get yelled at for possibly derailing this thread.....

FW....spoon-feeding ANYONE......ya didn't do that WITH ME fella!!!! I can remember you giving me my LUMPS in an effort to get me to "think" :-p

As for Ben's question.....there are, like everyone has said, loose basic tenants of Wicca most people follow....You're always learning, I'm constantly reading....I'm bringing up my children within the belief system.....we're all a little different in the way we come at some subjects sometimes but that's because every path is unique in its own way because its just that, your path...no one else can walk it but you.....Wicca is or is not whatever you put into it including if that is the label you give yourself
Yes Theo, I'm purple.......now, HEY you put that peroxide DOWN!!!!!

I used to wonder if the gods forgave, then I looked in the eyes of my children and not only knew that they did but also how very much THEY loved ME
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up