Welcome, Guest
August 25, 2019, 04:03:09 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairies  (Read 27074 times)

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
Re: Fairies
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »

Wrong , guess I will have to explain the differ type of beings you wrongly call the Fae .

Please feel free to tell everyone how I am wrong, it is one of your favorite things to do right?. 

I'll make sure to send your information to all my cousins and aunts and uncles and let them know my grandparents didn't know what they were talking about once you enlighten me with the correct information.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »

Okay, a little conflict of interests here, lets keep it civil and discuss and compare, and not fight or argue about it. Thank you.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »

Interesting thing Drac she always thinks people are talking about her , silly isn't it .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2013, 12:41:12 PM »

LMAO @ both of you. 

I'm not as stupid as you would like me to be.  Sorry, just can't dumb down for you.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »

I'd actually like to leave you both to discuss the matter but I know it wouldn't last. You are both intelligent, experienced and wise in your paths and you both have so much to offer. It bothers me to see things getting out of hand, so I decided I wasn't going to let it happen any more.

I will emphasise here that I will take no sides in this or any other matter, but I won't have any more fighting either!
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2013, 01:10:02 PM »

I don't mind hearing both your guys knowledge of the Fae. Just as I'm sure most others here wouldn't mind hearing two sides.

Micheál

• Orange
  • Yeeeooo!
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2013, 02:41:18 PM »

While on topic, just something I've seen my friends posting lately.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnDlZLkralU
Semper Fi

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2013, 08:00:06 PM »

Thanks Micheal , that was interesting to hear .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2013, 08:08:23 PM »

I mean oldghost can you please explain what you meant.
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2013, 09:53:04 PM »

NO , Ask your buddy .

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2013, 11:44:27 AM »

NO , Ask your buddy .

Oh wait, now I'm NOT wrong?

How can that be?

I mean you said I was wrong, right up there ^^^^  did you forget?

Please enlighten everyone, it is after all one of your most favorite things to do besides call me names. 

You can't have it both ways.  You can't make your little comments then not have the balls to follow up.  As for your not having been talking to me, as I was the only one who gave an opinion who else were you talking to?  Invisible posters?

YOU OG made this bed, now you have to lie in it.  You chose to chastise me on something that had nothing to do with you in more than one thread, make a thread again telling me how terrible I am and it wasn't the first time you did it and I'm sure it won't be the last.  And now you make your little snark assed comments and think what?  I'm going to tuck my head and cry?  Don't flatter yourself.

Answer the boy, YOU are the one who made a statement. 

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »

This topic is now locked to prevent the possibility of any further altercation. There are two posts here that may be removed if this subject is to continue.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2013, 02:08:25 PM »

This topic has now been unlocked and the doors have been re-opened for peaceful and considered discussion and debate. Please ensure that it stays this way, thank you.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2013, 02:12:27 PM »

Faerie rings are predominately the domain of Ireland and Scotland with origins deep in Celtic lore; however, Celtic lore is also prevalent in America and I was interested to know how widespread are Faerie rings in the US?

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2013, 02:30:59 PM »

I have seen one in mushrooms if thats what you mean. I have never seen another.
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up