Welcome, Guest
October 20, 2018, 11:04:55 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirit of Tree's  (Read 10979 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Spirit of Tree's
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »

Don't abandon the woods that remain, they still hold some of their magic, their spirit is still alive.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Questa

• Rowan
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »

Oh my, eden's garden, that is so very sad!  How awful that those places so treasured by you are gone.  It must be heartbreaking. 

I understand the need for land development, but don't like it.  In my town, there was a beautiful old Victorian building that sat on a corner with beautiful, mature, oak and maple trees lining the property.  Through the years that area has been built up into a commercial area so the property was sold to make way for an urgent care medical facility.  It was bad enough that they tore down such an architecturally unique old building, but when they cut the trees down it was awful!!  Why take the trees too?  They were huge trees and perhaps their roots were invasive, but if anything, their beauty added to the look of the property.  New trees and shrubs were planted for landscaping appeal, but it's obviously not the same.

I'm so glad you can see the Goddess in the picture!  My father and my hubby said they could see it too, but I didn't know if they were just humoring me or not. lol

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »

Oh Eden that is so sad. Like Drac said don't abandon what is left, they are alive and their spirits need to be remembered.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Celestrial

• Rowan
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2014, 07:29:31 PM »

Eden that is so horrible...what people do to trees and nature itself is so bizarre, i just dont understand it, but Mother nature always fights back, and that place certainly does hold the magic still, its within you and the memories that you have there, and you can always visit them again in your thoughts, no one can totally take the magic away unless you allow them too...  unfortunately all that matters to a lot of people is money and how to get it...when there are no more trees then it will be a totally different world and a very sad one
True beauty is within
To feel the power of nature at its worse, is also the most amazing sight.
Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.. Eckhart Tolle
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up