Welcome, Guest
September 21, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 98   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Haven Introductions  (Read 127870 times)

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
Newbie Haven Introductions
« on: October 10, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »

That's exactly what this place is for.  This is not a place to bash Newbies or criticize them.  It is a place to get to know them.  Unless you can give a positive welcome to those who post their introduction, then do not bother to respond to posts here.
To those Newbies who post their introduction here... your first stops on this site should be to check out the Guidelines.  Chat speak is highly discouraged.  Welcome to TCC.  We hope you find what you are looking for.  Blessings, Arnemetia 

edited to add cause its needed:

SPELL SHARING IS NOT ALLOWED
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:16:51 AM by Arnemetia »
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

wnster

Re: Newbie Haven Introductions
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 09:41:24 AM »

Thanks for sticking up for us Newbies!

LeeLew1969

• Pine
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 11:16:30 AM »

Arn - for some reason I have an incredible urge to hug you every time you speak - well post something anyway. I don't know why, not a stalker or anything so dont get scared, but I am drawn to you in a sisterly/daughterly type of way??? Anyways, your comments are always well thought out and kind.. maybe that is the reason. =0) 

Blackmoons Owl

• Evil Elderz
  • Council Elder
  • Apple
  • creating disturbances wherever I land
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

Agreed Arn  :)
"Shapes & forms, against the norms, against the run of the mill, swimming against the stream, life in two dimensions is a mass production scheme."  Rush

sewenchanted

• Oak
  • "an unnatural creature"
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »

I think you inspire all to be more like you. Definitely part of your calling in life. :)
"I'm the one whose has to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. "
                             "Hendrix"

Adiniah

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »

I use this site so much as a reference. I am a "newbie" to the forums.  I am the 7th Generation Druid in my family, since we came to this country back in the late 1600's.  My Grandfather was one of the first settlers to make peace with Indians, they called him Tree Brother.

I am a keeper of the trees, a Daughter of Mab.  It will be my job to pass on the stories and knowedge left to me by my Grandmothers.  I live in an OLD house built in 1900 at the edge of a large park.  We have OLD trees, 2nd growths, an ancient cherry tree towers over all of in a sea of grass.  I have a Filbert tree that is nearly 200 years old, a white Rowan Tree that was planted when they built the house, and a YOUNG Red Japanese Maple in my yard.. Sacred birch grow across the street.. And some silly fae, granted me a mushroom circle in a planter where My green beans are hanging on by their wee little roots.. barely brown.. when they should be dead by now.

So I have finally come here, seeking knowedge and advice, as I walk in my circle of trees. 

Bancroft

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 06:53:46 AM »

hello all i am Richard and i live in Ontario Canada and have just had my awakening of understanding of my path lies in the wiccan way and i have two dear ones who are guiding me on my journey.   I am feeling much more in touch with myself and happier than i have been in a long time.   
If you would like to talk or discuss anything i would love to understand and learn more from others on their paths...
I look forward to hearing from others... take care and may the gods watch over you all.  :)

Aurest

• Cypress
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »

Welcome Adiniah and Bancroft.  :)
I don't play well with the other kids,
sitting in my sandbox plotting on the government

LynzyMiller

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 09:58:46 PM »

Hi all...
I'm a returning newbie. From a few years ago actually.

How to start... I'll keep it short and sweet.

I've been searching for a way to feel closer... to have a better communication with the divine.
That pretty much sums it up.

I have a knowledge of Wicca, and feel that it will help me find that communication... that closeness. The only thing that has held me back before are the rituals and the magic... But, these are questions that I will post in the appropriate places. I am rereading my old books, and delving into new ones.

For the record, I am not a 15 year old with caked on eye liner, writing poetry about death. Angst and Agony... not my cup of tea. :D
I'm sincere in my pursuit of the divine, in a way that I haven't been before.

Thank ya'll for listening!
Blessed be~
Lynzy

ejfinch

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 09:03:59 AM »

Welcome back, Lynzy!

Hjolmaer

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 09:48:25 AM »

For the record, I am not a 15 year old with caked on eye liner, writing poetry about death. Angst and Agony... not my cup of tea. :D
I'm sincere in my pursuit of the divine, in a way that I haven't been before.

So what kind of 15 year old are you?  ;)

Welcome back.  Enjoy your stay.

And by all means, stay longer this time.

Redstarlight

• Alder
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 05:20:54 PM »

Nice to meet you all, thank you for approving my membership!

ejfinch

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 05:17:35 AM »

Hello and welcome, Redstarlight!
Elizabeth

sundust1979

• Alder
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »

nicley put ty
SunDust---

stratus

• Alder
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 05:10:47 PM »

Greetings to all felow pagans here in the world and beyond,i look forward to learning more from you all,i have only just understood that i am "different" to others, i have a gift and i intend only to use this gift to help others,peace and health to you all
Stratus.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 98   Go Up