Welcome, Guest
February 23, 2018, 08:21:41 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 98   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Haven Introductions  (Read 104054 times)

ejfinch

Re: Newbie Haven Introductions
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

Hello and welcome, Stratus!
Elizabeth

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 07:09:00 AM »

Hello to all my name is Deborah. I am 41 years old. And I have learing disability.
Deborah

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2010, 07:23:17 AM »

Hello to all my name is Deborah. I am 41 years old. And I have learing disability.when I do not know what or how to do something I ASK for help.
Deborah

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 07:45:29 AM »

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Deborah

Hjolmaer

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »

Question, Deborah:

You say you have a learning disability.  You corrected yourself saying that when you don't know how to do something, you ask for help.

Could you clarify this?

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 09:55:01 AM »

i have trouble let people understand me and i have alot of trouble making books and answer question make sence to me watching the news words that is use that i donot know what they mean.IT IS HARD OPEANING BOOK AND HAVE TO READ OVER THE SAME PAGE OVER AND OVER UNTILL IT MAKE SENCE TO ME.i HAVE TROUBLE WITH COUNTING MONEY .I HAVE TROUBLE FILLLING OUT CHECKS I CANNOT DO ALOT OF THING ALOT OF PEOPLE DO.
Deborah

Hjolmaer

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

Ah.  I see.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Most folks around here are willing to accomodate if you're willing to put in the effort.

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »

Ah.  I see.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Most folks around here are willing to accomodate if you're willing to put in the effort.
    I am slow about learning. But I try. I am not a quiter.
Deborah

Hjolmaer

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 02:14:21 PM »

Dedication and effort will pay off in the long run.

And as long as people here see that you're putting in the effort to make your posts readable and your questions coherent, then most of us will do what we can to help you.

Enjoy your stay.

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2010, 02:33:29 PM »

I am slow about learning. But I try. I am not a quiter.And I WILL TRY HARD . I HAVE ALL MY 41 YEARS OF LIFE. AND Ialso want to say thank you. AND ALL OF YOU HAVE A GOOD.NIGHT. I am going off  the computer for now.
Deborah

Deborah

• Fir
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 05:22:38 AM »

[quote author=Deborah link=topic=3900.msg122589#msg122589 date=12902060 I TRYED TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT I SAID I WAS SORRY.AND I APOLOGY TO YOU AND TO THE GIRL I DID NOT NAME ANYONE TO ALL.WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ASK FOR HELP FOR. I WAS TRYING TO MY Deborah profile. I DONOT KNOW WHAT ICQ IS OR MEANS GOES FOR AIM AND MSN AND YIM. THAT WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR HELP.I AM SORRY FOR UPSETTING THE GIRL.I WAS UPSET BECAUSE I DIDNOTSLOW DOWN AND MAKE MY SELF CLEAERER.I DONOT STEEL OR TRY TO GET OTHER PEOPLE INFROMATION.I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD PLACE FOR ME.I ALWASY LET PEOPLE KNOW I HAVE LEARNING DISABILITY.I TRYED  TO LET MANAGEMENT KNOW I WAS SORRY TELL ON MY SELF THEY  SAID I WAS DUMB.WHERE  HAS KINDNEES.LOVE COMPASSION  CAREING WENT TO. THIS WAS A BIG STEP FOR ME.TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE THAT CARED ABOUT BEING A WICCA.WHEN YOU MAKE A MISSTAKE YOU STAND UP TO IT.I DID.WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Deborah

RBCeltic

• Alder
  • Discovering spiritual paths through all creation
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »

This is all new to me, but I am drawn to know more of the Wiccan ways and to understand the Old Religion.  Very much interested in Celtic traditions, and am discovering the path day by day.  I was wondering, how does one find a local member of Wicca to be a guide for you and to learn on a "one on one" basis?  Wish I had people to actually chat with about my interests and concerns.  Blessings!
The unfolding of spiritual truths comes through an open heart of the Creator's Spirit and to earnestly desire healing, restoration, peace and abundance to all Creation, and to respect all humankind in the magic given to us.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 10:23:52 PM »

This is all new to me, but I am drawn to know more of the Wiccan ways and to understand the Old Religion.  Very much interested in Celtic traditions, and am discovering the path day by day.  I was wondering, how does one find a local member of Wicca to be a guide for you and to learn on a "one on one" basis?  Wish I had people to actually chat with about my interests and concerns.  Blessings!

www.witchvox.com
"Here, but now I'm gone."

RBCeltic

• Alder
  • Discovering spiritual paths through all creation
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 10:47:42 PM »

Snake man, I guess you are one of those that I need a grain of salt and to consider the source.  Thank you so much for your welcoming words to those that are wanting to learn and grow.  This "fresh" and delightful question comes from one that is wanting greater insight, like we read from Bancroft.  Did you yet comment on his friends that he has found giving him Wiccan guidance?  Blessings to you, Newbie.
The unfolding of spiritual truths comes through an open heart of the Creator's Spirit and to earnestly desire healing, restoration, peace and abundance to all Creation, and to respect all humankind in the magic given to us.

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 10:58:47 PM »

Witchvox is a good website to find other Wiccans in your area to meet up with. They're pretty good on updating contact info, too.
You're welcome to join in on any of the discussions here on TCC. Also there's a lot of good info in the newbie's haven.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 98   Go Up