Welcome, Guest
February 23, 2019, 11:50:37 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pardon me...  (Read 8039 times)

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
Re: Pardon me...
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »

Does your club have a site or have you posted pics anywhere on here?  I love cars. :)  My husband has 3 trucks and a Harley and I have 2 mustangs and a Yamaha - motors are our hobby.  8)  We don't build hot rods exactly, just restore and up the horsepower whenever we can.  I have a 99 GT, and a 65 GT.  Hubby has a 65 chevy shortbed, 68 GMC, and then his everyday driver Silverado. 

Yep...we have both a Myspace page, and a Facebook page.  Here are the links:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=178508496989

http://www.myspace.com/devils_pit_hotrodclub
"Here, but now I'm gone."

CuriousOne

• Fir
  • Sing like no one's listening.
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 07:36:15 PM »

I work with the public and I see Pentecostal women all the time that are wearing the tightest clothes imaginable (especially the younger ones). Although their hair is extremely long and they wear no makeup, they are almost always wearing heels... and sometimes these heels would be the envy of any stripper. Also, 'hair art' seems to be becoming a popular thing. It is oddly reminiscent of Cindy Lou Who...
-The best place to begin is at the beginning-

aloe

• Cypress
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »

I work with the public and I see Pentecostal women all the time that are wearing the tightest clothes imaginable (especially the younger ones). Although their hair is extremely long and they wear no makeup, they are almost always wearing heels... and sometimes these heels would be the envy of any stripper. Also, 'hair art' seems to be becoming a popular thing. It is oddly reminiscent of Cindy Lou Who...

Yep, sounds like the UPC ladies. lol  It's changed a lot, the rules are still there but the 'spirit' of the rules isn't kept the way it used to be.  I'm all for them doing away with their rules, I really don't want other young girls going through the things I did because of them, but the hypocritical way its being done right now is annoying when you have to deal with them.   Many of the Pentecostal girls like the ones you are referring to actually DO buy their shoes from stripper supply companies.  Now, I have no problem with women wearing stripper clothes (actually I'm all for it but that's off topic  ;D) but these same girls consider anyone that wears a ring or a gold chain a Jezebel who's going to hell.  If they were following these rules because they wanted to and didn't condemn other people for not following them, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all, but following them in a hypocritical way all the while telling everyone else they're going to hell - that's annoying. 

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2010, 08:52:04 PM »

Yep, sounds like the UPC ladies. lol  It's changed a lot, the rules are still there but the 'spirit' of the rules isn't kept the way it used to be.  I'm all for them doing away with their rules, I really don't want other young girls going through the things I did because of them, but the hypocritical way its being done right now is annoying when you have to deal with them.   Many of the Pentecostal girls like the ones you are referring to actually DO buy their shoes from stripper supply companies.  Now, I have no problem with women wearing stripper clothes (actually I'm all for it but that's off topic  ;D) but these same girls consider anyone that wears a ring or a gold chain a Jezebel who's going to hell.  If they were following these rules because they wanted to and didn't condemn other people for not following them, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all, but following them in a hypocritical way all the while telling everyone else they're going to hell - that's annoying. 

Speaking of Jezebel...that's one of the names I have picked out if I ever have a daughter...

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »

"I had a sordid past..how do you think I got this scar??"  "Grandma, we thought you were kicked by a Clydesdale..."  "No...this is the mark of the whore!!!"   ;D
BEERFEST!!!

aloe

• Cypress
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 09:15:24 PM »

Speaking of Jezebel...that's one of the names I have picked out if I ever have a daughter...

Delilah has a nice ring to it also..

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 09:44:12 PM »

Delilah has a nice ring to it also..

Yeah, only it reminds me of that song "Hey There Delilah", and I hate that song.

aloe

• Cypress
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 05:55:52 AM »

What about that radio show chick, Delilah, who plays all sorts of requests and love songs and is just gushy and smushy and blech? "Ask Delilah" was on the radio all the time when we went to the laundromat . . .

Ew, I'd forgotten about her. 

Haven't heard "Hey there Delilah".

Nura

• Oak
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 08:36:15 AM »

Ew, I'd forgotten about her. 

Haven't heard "Hey there Delilah".
Lucky ::)

CuriousOne

• Fir
  • Sing like no one's listening.
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 08:00:24 PM »

Lucky ::)

Agreed. Cool name, dumb song.
-The best place to begin is at the beginning-

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 07:40:40 AM »

I have it on a rotation disk....haven't checked it out yet, though...
How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up