Welcome, Guest
May 19, 2019, 04:15:27 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connection  (Read 1102 times)

WinterSun

• Alder
Connection
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:44:33 AM »

Good morning all,

I have been reading through a lot of the threads on this forum and am heartily pleased to find so many humans taking the time to connect with nature and all the mysteries that she holds.  I am on my own life journey as we all are and have been through many lives within my 31 years here on earth.  I am connected at a heart level with nature and with the energies of all that create itself.

I am particularly connected so far with the fae, the christ consciousness (not christianity!), the angelic realm, the buddha energy and Reiki.  I practice connecting to the energies and with the connections I make, I learn more about the collective conscious.

I was brought up to believe a lot of strange things and it took me into my late twenties to 'find reality' as much as one can.  Now I work for a charity supporting vulnerable people to maintain their tenancies and become involved with their communities.

I would like to share with you my energy because it bubbles and bursts out of me all the time.  I have suffered from exhaustion in the past and have now learnt to feed my energy with natural food, social networking, reiki and mindfulness and of course... daily connection to the healing power of the earth, the sun, the moon, rivers, mountains, forests, flowers, trees, stones, snow and ice, autumn leaves, animals, birds, wind, fire, oceans and the stars of all the universe.  My energy is rainbow crystal light with a cloak of ice blue.  I hold a wooden staff with a huge crystal on the end and I am everywhere.  I look forward to talking and sharing with you all.  ;D

i
There are no such things as beginnnings or endings

Hjolmaer

Re: Connection
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 05:02:37 AM »

Welcome aboard.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Query: What does "Christ Consciousness" refer to, exactly?

Nura

• Oak
Re: Connection
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:43:08 AM »

Query: What does "Christ Consciousness" refer to, exactly?
Hi andWelcome! That is the question that popped into my head too  ::).
Pages: [1]   Go Up