Welcome, Guest
May 19, 2019, 04:06:26 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Salutations!  (Read 1096 times)

artemis

Salutations!
« on: January 01, 2011, 12:45:23 PM »

Hiya!

I stumbled upon these boards while I was websurfing, and I love the community from what I've read! I need to go to the library and find some books about wicca and paganism, but until then the interwebz is all that I have to learn from. I'm currently out of the broom closet, and it's really helped me decide who my real friends were. Because the fake ones stopped talking to me right after I admitted my path.  I'm glad to have parents who support me in whatever I do...somewhat. my parents are using the strategy of: "If I ignore it long enough...it will go away."

They might be a bit disappointed in a few years when they realize that I'm still going to be pagan.But anyhow, i'll stick around because I have a feeling that I can learn alot from these forums~

I attend a local high school, Some of my hobbies are reading, texting, shopping, causing trouble, making tinctures, and knitting. I'm trying out meditation, but i'm just aweful at it. I've always had trouble calming down.

Also, Pardon my atrocious grammar at times. I apologize in advance. Blessed be!

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
Re: Salutations!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »

Welcome aboard. :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

littleamelia15

• Elm
Re: Salutations!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 04:25:30 PM »

Your braver than I am, I've only told my closest friends and my parents know that i'm not a christan anymore but they think if they pretend that I still am and make me and my siblings ( a druid and an athest) go to church we'll miraclously change our minds.
blessed be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up