Welcome, Guest
October 19, 2019, 05:25:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: How you learn?  (Read 11229 times)

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
Re: How you learn?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 09:10:04 AM »

True, but we are not talking about basic meditation only. Working with energy is a serious thing, and astral travelling? I believe that people who practice these technics, even not pagan ones, see something serious and material enough in this path, not just some fancy way to entertain themselves

And neither was I talking about "basic meditation".

You self righteous little snot, do whatever you want. 

I want nothing to do with you or your holier than thou attitude again.

Mock how seriously I take my path again you little shit and you will see just how much I can entertain my self.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Aliya

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »

I didnt mean you personally, sorry if you got me the wrong way...

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »

And neither was I talking about "basic meditation".

You self righteous little snot, do whatever you want. 

I want nothing to do with you or your holier than thou attitude again.

Mock how seriously I take my path again you little shit and you will see just how much I can entertain my self.

LOL!!!  And this is why I like you, DM.   ;D  Also...you had a hard time finding black candles??  I can get whole packages of black tealight candles for a dollar a piece, and small black votives and black tapers for about the same price, every Halloween at Wal-Mart.  OOH!  I remember one year, they even had tapered Blood Candles.  Those are cool.  They're kind of a whitish-pink on the outside, red on the inside, and when you lite them, when the wax drips, it looks like dripping blood.  So, naturally I had to pick a few of those up.   ;D
Trump is still your President.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »

I didnt mean you personally, sorry if you got me the wrong way...

A last piece of advice.  Direct you crap towards those you wish it directed to.  I didn't get you the wrong way, you were shitty and condescending and if it wasn't directed towards me then it was directed towards someone else here who was trying to be nice.  

I was making an actual attempt to be nice to you.  You only get one chance at nice from me.  

And now I can ignore you.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »

LOL!!!  And this is why I like you, DM.   ;D  Also...you had a hard time finding black candles??  I can get whole packages of black tealight candles for a dollar a piece, and small black votives and black tapers for about the same price, every Halloween at Wal-Mart.  OOH!  I remember one year, they even had tapered Blood Candles.  Those are cool.  They're kind of a whitish-pink on the outside, red on the inside, and when you lite them, when the wax drips, it looks like dripping blood.  So, naturally I had to pick a few of those up.   ;D

God that was over 8 years ago when I wrote that for an intro to a class I was teaching at the time.  It was just a point I used because on of the women in my class had a complete breakdown over finding the right color candles to do one of Uncle Bucky's candle spells.

I couldn't find a black candle to save my ass at the time I was refering to, which was well over 20 years ago (god where did the time go?).  I do the same as you I buy every black candle I can find at Halloween.  I order the larger ones online or make them myself these days.

I've bought those bleeding candles before.  They are great fun at coven meetings with newbies.  You know, now that I think on it, that may be why me and a coven never go the distance.  Hmmmmmm

Aliya

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »

I said nothing rude and nothing to offend you or anybody else here, no need to dramatise...even if you're such a wicked monkey. thanks for being friendly, now i sure know what to learn and what to avoid. Peace!

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »

I said nothing rude and nothing to offend you or anybody else here, no need to dramatise...even if you're such a wicked monkey. thanks for being friendly, now i sure know what to learn and what to avoid. Peace!

Then maybe you should re-read what I quoted because it was very offensive.  No one has offered you negative advice.  Everyone has been very nice because you placed yourself in the position of one who wants to learn.  Then you say.....

True, but we are not talking about basic meditation only. Working with energy is a serious thing, and astral travelling? I believe that people who practice these technics, even not pagan ones, see something serious and material enough in this path, not just some fancy way to entertain themselves

Yeah, the bolded, it's really exactly as I have described it.  Shitty and condescending.

anna

• Pine
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 02:38:53 PM »

Question....
How does one spell mugswort or is it mudswort?
And it does help if you want to try a trance?

ejfinch

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 07:41:20 PM »

Question....

Seriously??

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »

Question....

I believe there was a thread made by the poster on this already...
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 09:24:33 PM »

Question....

It's Mugwort.  And I actually prefer Mandrake over Mugwort.  Much more potent.  Especially if you combine it with Belladonna, Wolfsbane, and Hemlock.  Combine all of these and ingest (swallow) as large of an amount as possible.

I really hope she doesn't take me seriously...if any of these are swallowed, especially in large amounts, consult a mortician.
Trump is still your President.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 06:28:44 AM »

Question....

It's Mugwort.  And I actually prefer Mandrake over Mugwort.  Much more potent.  Especially if you combine it with Belladonna, Wolfsbane, and Hemlock.  Combine all of these and ingest (swallow) as large of an amount as possible.

I really hope she doesn't take me seriously...if any of these are swallowed, especially in large amounts, consult a mortician.

Damn I think I cracked a rib!  DAMMIT Snake, you can't just pop in stuff like that.  Us evil ones will try to recruit you to the fun side!

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »

ROFL!

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »

You just made my night!
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

timetimetime

• Oak
  • They all do. They all want cake.
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »

Easiest done in salad form, with a little blowfish for protein.

I did appreciate how you put "swallow" in parentheses there, Snakey~
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
Moreover, I advise that Carthage should be destroyed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up