Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:16:45 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hola! Guten Tag!  (Read 1876 times)

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
Hola! Guten Tag!
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »

Just thought I'd pop in.  I'm a single mom to a BRILLIANT 5 yr old.  I know EVERY parent thinks that.....my daughter was sleeping thru the nite @ 2 weeks & rolling over @ 2 mos.  Then she started walking @ 9 1/2 mos.  She started reading at 2 yrs & started surfing the Net at 3 yrs.  Yep...I'm terrified.

I've been Wiccan since 9/21/02.  I took my initiation on a full moon at midnight.  When the rites ended...I could feel Wiccans SINGING!!  It was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever had.

I was a member on this board before, but somehow my acct was locked or something.  I got an email that I had a PM & couldn't log in.  I'm STILL curious as to what was in that message....lol

I'm a very strange creature & very crazy, but once I come out of my shell, you'll find there are many layers to me.  I'm a Pisces if that helps any...lol

More to come........... :-X ;)

Blessed Be
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
Re: Hola! Guten Tag!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:40:18 PM »

Was it under another handle?

Welcome to TCC.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 11:41:27 PM »

I'm pretty sure it was the same....I use this UN for EVERYTHING!!  LOL
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Wyldkat

• On sabbatical from admin duties
  • Elder On Leave
  • Spruce
  • Don't feed the llamas!
    • Wyldkat's Pagan Place
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 11:43:57 PM »

Just thought I'd pop in.  I'm a single mom to a BRILLIANT 5 yr old.  I know EVERY parent thinks that.....my daughter was sleeping thru the nite @ 2 weeks & rolling over @ 2 mos.  Then she started walking @ 9 1/2 mos.  She started reading at 2 yrs & started surfing the Net at 3 yrs.  Yep...I'm terrified.

ROFLMAO!!!  You have the female version of my Little Bear.  My older son, Wolf (online names) isn't any better.  Feel free to PM me about the kiddos or anything else for that matter.  I'm sure we'll have a ton to talk about.
Please click to read my Examiner articles on paganism:  http://www.examiner.com/paganism-6-in-san-jose/tina-mulhall

"Question not only reality and authority, but yourself, repeatedly and with vigor." Lupa (from Witches and Pagans)

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 11:45:28 PM »

Hallo und nett, Sie zu treffen

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:52:15 PM »

Is that proper German??  All I learned in high school.......but I was fluent & bilingual when I was 3....just b/c I was born in Deutschland......lol

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 12:07:20 AM »

Just my way of say'n HEY, how ya'll are?

MissTree

• Hawthorn
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 08:10:59 AM »

Hi & welcome back :-)

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »

Welcome back. :)

Did you read your entire email?  When I get an email about a PM, the message is also in the email.
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

It's been a few years ago (maybe 5 or more??) & I think I did read the entire email & there wasn't anything.  I sent an email to the Admin & I was supposed to be able to log in again, but it didn't work.  I took it as a sign that I wasn't ready to be here.  Plus, sharing a computer with Christian parents, may have been best to have a break.  Now I have my own laptop (THANK YOU, Goddess!!!) for school & other stuff, so I don't have to worry about questions of where I've went & why.  I'm 31....why do I have to explain EVERYTHING??  LOL

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »

I'm 31....why do I have to explain EVERYTHING??  LOL

Because your life is more exciting than theirs. ;)
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »

I'm a very strange creature & very crazy

You'll fit right in with the other inmates.

Welcome to the Asylum.   ;D

*laughs maniacally and resumes chewing on his leather straps*
Trump is still your President.

Rhea Li

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »

Silly snakey. Can't you just slither out of it? :D Or maybe that was a hallucination? O.o .....

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 02:49:33 PM »

No, my mom is SUPER over-protective.  I feel like my daughter's babysitter instead of her mother.  And I don't want to rock the boat too much for fear I may jeopardize her health or be kicked out w/o a place to go.  Although I have thought of making the threat to leave & sign my parental rights over to her since I can't be as good a parent as her.  She once told me (in the past year) that she couldn't picture me living on my own w/my daughter.  WHO says THAT to their child??  SERIOUSLY??

I don't even bring up anything about Wicca around my dad....that's WWIII ready to start.  And my brother used to Buddhist....not sure if he still is but seems strange neither of us is Christian.  Guess our way of rebelling.   LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up