Welcome, Guest
August 22, 2019, 11:32:05 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1030 times)

Connovar

• Alder
Introduction
« on: January 13, 2011, 07:09:15 AM »

Hello all.

Id just like to introduce myself as a newbie to the forums.

I have been interested and studying witchcraft for a number of years now. My journey started with an organised paranormal investigation, I was introduced to energy manipulation and a variety of methods of talking to spirits. After a number of these investigations my interest became more apparant as I was feeling more sensitive to the energies and experienced a number of unnerving encounters.

From here i learnt shielding and grounding, feeling and seeing auras. I then became involved with the healing art of reiki which dramatically improved my sensitivity to energy, auras etc.

Then I discovered Wicca and really like the philosophy behind it and felt that it applied to my outlook on things. Although at first I (naively) thought this was something for women and didnt know if a man could be involved (after reading many books on the subject I was pleased that many men practice Wicca)

Im a qualified hypnotherapist, but mainly use it to enhance my witchcraft practice now and ive been learning from books and a little (safe) experimentation. I am interested in everything witchy and i feel that i will learn alot from being involved in this forum.

Thank you for reading (hope it wasnt too long winded) and I look forward to being more involved.

shadetree

• Cypress
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:31:21 AM »

Welcome

shadetree

• Cypress
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 07:35:33 AM »

come on in and take a look around,there is a little something for anyone that is interested
Pages: [1]   Go Up