Notice: Undefined index: is_suspicious in /home/wicca/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs_badbehavior_bbc.php on line 26
Hello to all
Welcome, Guest
April 08, 2020, 05:23:41 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 1439 times)

Deborah

• Fir
  • be nice and kind to each other
Hello to all
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »

I have been here for awhile.My name is Deborah.I have been reading New Haven. I am on page 5.MY goals are to find my religion,spirituality,to learn about witchcraft and how to use it.for (good)intend.And by reading the forums all of them one by one.,Buying books to read and do my own reseach and find my self.I also have learning disability's so when I post  will try hard to make sense's.And with the search button also.Also I want to make friends here.I will post when I have something to say.And hopefully I know what I am talking about.I am looking forward to meeting the other teachers and learning all I can.And learning from my mistakes I will make.Deborah
Deborah

Deborah

• Fir
  • be nice and kind to each other
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »

I have been here for awhile.My name is Deborah.I have been reading New Haven. I am on page 5.MY goals are to find my religion,spirituality,to learn about witchcraft and how to use it.for (good)intend.And by reading the forums all of them one by one.,Buying books to read and do my own reseach and find my self.I also have learning disability's so when I post  will try hard to make sense's.And with the search button also.Also I want to make friends here.I will post when I have something to say.And hopefully I know what I am talking about.I am looking forward to meeting the other teachers and learning all I can.And learning from my mistakes I will make.Deborah

Deborah

rainman657

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »

Welcome, I too have been here for a while, but I never felt the need for any kind of introduction. What religion is it that you are hoping to find? I do not usually discuss my witchcraft practices, but I will say that I am glad that you see the need to use witchcraft for  "good" intent. I too, do not post unless I think I will either be amused, even slightly, or if there is something that interests me. If I may be able to assist you in your path of self discovery I would be happy to help in any ways I can.

timetimetime

• Oak
  • They all do. They all want cake.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »

Welcome, Deborah.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
Moreover, I advise that Carthage should be destroyed.

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 01:14:56 AM »

Welcome :)
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

ejfinch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 04:24:15 AM »

Hi Deborah! Good to see you again. It's very admirable that you are taking the time to read and learn all that you can. Don't forget to listen to what your instinct is telling you, as well-it won't steer you wrong. Best of luck to you.  ;)
Elizabeth
Pages: [1]   Go Up