Welcome, Guest
August 22, 2019, 11:05:06 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Rainman  (Read 5175 times)

rainman657

Rainman
« on: January 24, 2011, 08:20:51 PM »

Well, I am not really sure what to write here, but I am Rainman. For those of you who want a real name I am Kevin. I have been studying Wicca, and witchcraft since 2006. In that time the primary focuses of my craft have been; stones and crystals, fire, air, empathy, and spiritual energy. I will not go into any further detail than that unless someone makes a specific request. I have discovered I have a knack for spiritual guarding, and teaching. I could never be a school teacher, because it bothers me greatly when someone doesn't want to learn.

I am from Crescent City California, the place where the ocean meets the California redwoods. In fact the entire forest moon of "Endor" from Star Wars was filmed in the forests around Crescent City.

I continue to look forward to expanding my knowledge of both people, and my craft. If I can be of any service to anyone, please feel free to let me know, If I cannot then I will try to find someone who can help better.

If there is anything specific anyone wants to know about me, go ahead and ask, I will do my best to answer.

This is my 63rd post so I figured this might be a good time for my introduction. 

edens garden

• Walnut
Re: Rainman
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »

You're early ;) it is great to finally get to read your intro, it was nice to get to learn more about someone I value as a poster.
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

rainman657

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »

that is very kind of you to say.  :)

Tesmar

• Alder
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 05:26:16 AM »

I agree with you on teaching young people.  It is very frustrating to me that they don't want to be in school.  Instead of teaching young people I chose to study children's literature and hope to educator our future educators.  Once I complete my course work this summer I hope to start a research project on the representation of paganism and Wicca in young adult novels. 
You hit a sore spot for my in your intro and thought I would share.  Thanks for listening.

Tesmar

sewenchanted

• Oak
  • "an unnatural creature"
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 06:03:02 AM »

Nice to meet you.  ;D
My name is Rachel
"I'm the one whose has to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. "
                             "Hendrix"

rainman657

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »

I agree with you on teaching young people.  It is very frustrating to me that they don't want to be in school.

Tesmar

I don't mean that it is just the young people who don't want to learn, i have found that it could be any age, where someone just doesnt want to learn, or wants to waste your time.

Tesmar

• Alder
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 10:59:47 AM »

I understand.  I focused on young people because I work with them and it saddens me that they are not interested in knowledge.  If I can help the kids I works and inspire a love for learning in them they will become life long learners.  They are my passion and inspiration.

Mijska5

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

I got really excited when you said you were Rainman. I thought you were the savant

rainman657

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 12:19:11 PM »

No, I am no Savant, However that name chose me for a much different reason.  8)

Mijska5

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »

Are you like Aang, and can bend water? :o

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »

Are you like Aang, and can bend water? :o

Or he likes Dustin Hoffman...yeah...yeah definitely likes Dustin Hoffman...
Trump is still your President.

Mijska5

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 12:31:16 PM »

Or he likes Dustin Hoffman...yeah...yeah definitely likes Dustin Hoffman...

Yeah, yeah, I get my underwear at K-Mart..yeah..246...

UH-OH!

rainman657

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 12:31:34 PM »

Wow, I do not know if that is a joke or a serious question, if you must know, I am Rainman, because the rain is the only element that gives me energy. It is also the name I use in the practice of my craft.
If you want to know more, try asking in a less sarcastic way please.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »

Wow, I do not know if that is a joke or a serious question, if you must know, I am Rainman, because the rain is the only element that gives me energy. It is also the name I use in the practice of my craft.
If you want to know more, try asking in a less sarcastic way please.

We're just jokin' with ya' man.  Don't take it personal.   ;)
Trump is still your President.

rainman657

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »

Actually I do not like dustin hoffman, at all really. My name has nothing at all to do with the rainman movie.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up