Welcome, Guest
September 18, 2019, 12:37:51 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Faith :)  (Read 3405 times)

rainman657

Re: I'm Faith :)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 09:04:46 PM »

aaaaaah, come on now snake man. There is no fun in unnecessary violence.

Lunamo

• Alder
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »

And what religion is it that you haven't left behind?

Why are you considering changing?

What about Wicca, specifically, calls to you?

What other paths have you researched?

Welcome aboard, by the way.  Check the stickied threads (name is in bold type, and it has a push-pin symbol next to it) in the Newbies, Wicca Q&A, Pagan Q&A and Newbies sections.

Well i havent left behind Christianity.. I guess because its all I've ever known.. Im considering changing because I dont really feel complete in it if that makes any sense. I like Wicca's Natural path and I have researched buddhism a little and pagan paths but then i came here for more answers. :)

And thank you for the welcome :)

Hjolmaer

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

Well i havent left behind Christianity.. I guess because its all I've ever known.. Im considering changing because I dont really feel complete in it if that makes any sense. I like Wicca's Natural path and I have researched buddhism a little and pagan paths but then i came here for more answers. :)

And thank you for the welcome :)

Feeling incomplete seems to be a reason a lot of people change religious/spiritual paths.  And it's a perfectly valid reason.  Your spirituality should help you feel more complete, not the opposite.  And you'll find a lot of good answers, as well as references here.  If nothing else, we can help by being a "jumping off point" as it were.

We're good at that.

The more you participate, the more you'll take out of your time here.  As you come across questions, search out the answers on the forums.  If you don't find your answer in an existing thread, start a new one and ask yourself.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 06:44:43 PM »

aaaaaah, come on now snake man. There is no fun in unnecessary violence.

You've obviously never blown stuff up just for the sole purpose of blowing stuff up...   ;)

What I also meant by my earlier post is: a lot of what I practice, and the spells and rites I have, would make the goodie-goodies crap bricks.
Trump is still your President.

rainman657

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »

Thats very amusing snake. No I have never blown stuff up just for the sake of doing so, I pride my self in having and keeping a very strong sense of emotional self discipline.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »

Thats very amusing snake. No I have never blown stuff up just for the sake of doing so, I pride my self in having and keeping a very strong sense of emotional self discipline.

It's hard to have emotional self-discipline when you're holding a stick of dynamite and a lighter.

I take it you've also never shot off fireworks on the 4th of July??  <--blowing stuff up for the sake of doing so.

rainman657

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »

well, i have done the 4th of july thing, but it never gave me any kind of evil satisfaction, other than the talks about how much that 2 minute firework cost.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »

well, i have done the 4th of july thing, but it never gave me any kind of evil satisfaction, other than the talks about how much that 2 minute firework cost.

Maybe it's just because I'm a pyro... *shrug*

rainman657

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »

perhaps.

Mijska5

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 07:45:54 PM »

Rhea Li

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 06:34:19 AM »