Welcome, Guest
August 24, 2019, 10:43:47 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Rede  (Read 16433 times)

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
Re: The Rede
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2011, 08:22:12 AM »

...I FEEL LEFT OUT!!!
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2011, 08:36:13 AM »

Of WHAT?
How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2011, 08:44:52 AM »

Let me just say this, in a hope of clarification.  JUST BECAUSE of the way the article in the OP was...wwell...taken.

The entire argument could have been precluded by adding three words.  Three words that appear in other issues debated in courtrooms all across the globe.

"WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT".

NON-malicious harm, or, unavoidable harm, or harm for "the greater good", while STILL very subjective and STILL couched in the Law Of Threefold Return...it all still adds up to INTENT.

And because said INTENT is an aspect of WILL, ( or "wilt" ), it is IN that intent that your "harm" is diluted.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »

Of WHAT?

EVERYTHING! BUT MOSTLY OF YELLING IN CAPS! SO I AM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS TO FEEL INCLUSIVE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE FITTING INTO THE SOCIAL NORMS ON THE FORUM. EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT SO WHY NOT? I HAVE NEVER REALLY FIT IN SO NOW I AM GOING TO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »

EVERYTHING! BUT MOSTLY OF YELLING IN CAPS! SO I AM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS TO FEEL INCLUSIVE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE FITTING INTO THE SOCIAL NORMS ON THE FORUM. EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT SO WHY NOT? I HAVE NEVER REALLY FIT IN SO NOW I AM GOING TO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Please rethink that please.  I don't see me yelling at anyone but got included in everyone.  He responded to you in caps because your reply was in caps.  I ain't seeing much cap lock ITT.  It is not the social norm of this forum for all its members screaming at each other.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »

Please rethink that please.  I don't see me yelling at anyone but got included in everyone.  He responded to you in caps because your reply was in caps.  I ain't seeing much cap lock ITT.  It is not the social norm of this forum for all its members screaming at each other.

I REFUSE to go with the "norm", I will only type in caps to emphasize a point.  I want to be a rebel!  ;) :D
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2011, 01:56:11 PM »

Of WHAT?

Please to note that my message here was NOT in all caps.

I DID emphasize "WHAT?".

When and if I can reach my mouse, I'll bold or italicize, JUST for YOU.  When I can't, sorry, but I'm NOT going to type dozens of bb code commands JUST for YOU.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2011, 04:54:47 PM »

*looks around* I have started a riot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncuY4wLaA8

unicornb

• Willow
  • Offical TCC Fluffy Bunny
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »

Let me just say this, in a hope of clarification.  JUST BECAUSE of the way the article in the OP was...wwell...taken.

The entire argument could have been precluded by adding three words.  Three words that appear in other issues debated in courtrooms all across the globe.

"WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT".

NON-malicious harm, or, unavoidable harm, or harm for "the greater good", while STILL very subjective and STILL couched in the Law Of Threefold Return...it all still adds up to INTENT.

And because said INTENT is an aspect of WILL, ( or "wilt" ), it is IN that intent that your "harm" is diluted.
ok me can live with this..... ;D.....ow ow ow .....I hurt....be fine in a few days thanks for making me pull out some books and study C_A.....
Yes Theo, I'm purple.......now, HEY you put that peroxide DOWN!!!!!

I used to wonder if the gods forgave, then I looked in the eyes of my children and not only knew that they did but also how very much THEY loved ME
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up