Notice: Undefined index: is_suspicious in /home/wicca/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs_badbehavior_bbc.php on line 26
Exploring a new way of life
Welcome, Guest
April 08, 2020, 06:50:21 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exploring a new way of life  (Read 1406 times)

Tesmar

• Alder
Exploring a new way of life
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:08:10 AM »

I am new to this forum and looking for guidance in the exploration of a new way of life. Since I was young I felt comfortable with the Wicca way.  However, as I got older I put my spirituality on the back burner.  After some very major forced changes in my life I decided it was time to take control of all aspects of my being.  I would like to find people in similar situations that will share with me their journey through self discovery and the pagan or Wicca path.

Tesmar

ejfinch

Re: Exploring a new way of life
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:08:34 AM »

Hello and welcome, Tesmar!

Elizabeth

Hjolmaer

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 07:14:28 AM »

Welcome to the boards.

How long have you been studying?

Tesmar

• Alder
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 07:48:43 AM »

I have started reading and talking to a couple of friends for about 4 months.  I knew more as a young person about Wicca but I really want to study Wicca again and have slowly started my journey down a new path since December.   I know there is a lot of ignorance and prejudice i will have to overcome to be open with my beliefs.  Wicca always has felt natural to me.  Unfortunately, I do not know anyone personally in may area that can help guide me and teach me about Wicca.   
It is sad for me to admit that over the years it was easier to ignore my spirituality than to accept that I am different. There are people in my life that will never understand and cause a lot of unnecessary problems for me and my children.  However, this past year I have opening embraced many parts of myself that I have hidden and ignored.  I just want to be me and that includes being nerding and a witch I need to nurture.  I am looking for help and support in being the strongest, happiest, healthiest person possible through knowledge and practice.

Thanks, Tesmar

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 09:02:40 AM »

Welcome aboard.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 09:43:27 AM »

Warm welcomes, Tesmar, it is refreshing to see a new comer who presents themselves so well!
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

shadetree

• Cypress
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »

Welcome
Pages: [1]   Go Up