Welcome, Guest
July 22, 2019, 05:13:46 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Out and on of what :-p  (Read 5613 times)

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
Re: Out and on of what :-p
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »

I so do not belong here...
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »

The only thing sharper than your mind is your wit, my beautiful friend.  :)

Am I supposed to answer something like "ZING" or to count you fourth in line? ;)

btw, wth is 'zing'??
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 02:23:43 PM »

Am I supposed to answer something like "ZING" or to count you fourth in line? ;)

btw, wth is 'zing'??

You say "ZING" after someone says something exceptionally witty.  It's essentially a way of saying "you really got him/her good."  In other words, it's an affirmation that what the you said was very funny, witty, insulting, or whatever the intended meaning was.  Another word one can use is "burn."   :)
"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country." -George Washington

blue moon

• Birch
  • momentarily mourning the loss of idiocy
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »

I so do not belong here...

Yes you do, I, for one, adores you.  8)

Lena

• Ash
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

Ugh... I had the feeling it was like the facepalm or something.. We use (or at least used) 'pawned'. Thank you for your 'zings' then, even post-pawned ;)
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

FireWillow

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 02:35:08 PM »

Yes you do, I, for one, adores you.  8)

You adores her? ???

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 02:40:32 PM »

I adores her :-p

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 11:19:24 PM »

Hey did you buy a TV stand recently?  Last month I sold a TV stand to someone on Craigslist whose email address was BlueRuby and her name was Melissa.  Weird, eh?
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2011, 05:01:04 AM »

Nope, wasn't me....

Touchy laptop mouses irritate me, for sure...as it just jumped away from the previous response I made to this before posting it.

The thing about 'vessalhood' (a missiword) and perhaps my specific case is quite the 'supposed special' one... This is my (very) basic philosophy (haha):

My first, 1melissa3, though very symbolic and a specific representation of my real life is also very occultic in nature on the few levels that I am well versed in, like literary Faustus(?). The second, Ruby, isn't the direct embodiment of 'myself' but rather a stronger representation of the leader/boss of my head (obviously, the out of sync and confusion caused by this is also symbolic). The third, blue moon, represents the developmental stages and further growth of 'the woman' both apart of and a part from the two prior.

You see, magic is REAL and truly is represented in every aspect of our lives, our expectations and imaginations just embellishes it to the point of possible fictitiousness.

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 09:13:51 AM »

Nope, wasn't me....

Touchy laptop mouses irritate me, for sure...as it just jumped away from the previous response I made to this before posting it.

The thing about 'vessalhood' (a missiword) and perhaps my specific case is quite the 'supposed special' one... This is my (very) basic philosophy (haha):

My first, 1melissa3, though very symbolic and a specific representation of my real life is also very occultic in nature on the few levels that I am well versed in, like literary Faustus(?). The second, Ruby, isn't the direct embodiment of 'myself' but rather a stronger representation of the leader/boss of my head (obviously, the out of sync and confusion caused by this is also symbolic). The third, blue moon, represents the developmental stages and further growth of 'the woman' both apart of and a part from the two prior.

You see, magic is REAL and truly is represented in every aspect of our lives, our expectations and imaginations just embellishes it to the point of possible fictitiousness.

I thought you changed it to ruby to honor your dead dog...
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »

I thought you changed it to ruby to honor your dead dog...

Her dog is the leader/boss of her head.  :)
"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country." -George Washington

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2011, 02:45:12 PM »

How esoteric do ya'll wanna get? Or is it sometimes exoteric here? I thought, perhaps mistakenly and comically that I was the student here. :-/

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »

But doesn't the student, in asking questions out of one's innate curiosity, ask questions that even those learned in one's particular subject may not have thought of?  Therefore, couldn't the student therefore also be the teacher?

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »

I thought it just my talent to learn from my children. :)

It is almost a common thing for me to separate words, read backward, and 'see' accordingly... When I refer to my 'evil' heart, it is my own acceptance to my faults, flaws, failures at being able to effectively use this 'gift' to connect with others so appose to my ways. I don't mean to purposefully manipulate them, just perhaps to help them tap into a level of themselves that helps them to better understand a possible common goal and/or interest keeping us from being necessarily enemies.

It isn't unlike the movie Inception, it's just not 'dreaming' in which I am referring to.

Spiritualism and depth to me has never begun at the church, nor ended there. Fellowship is important. I keep stressing that about this site but I don't mean to seem like I 'know' anything for anyone else... I only hope to continually share what I have 'made' it be for me.

Ruby is biblically symbolic. While it was the name of our bitch dog, it represents something far more complex in retrospect. We lost 13  all together when she and her pups died. Also very symbolic...to me and for how I wish it to be if for no other reason. I choose a path be it considered as  ignorant obedience or otherwise...some things can be managed and manipulated accordingly, I KNOW. What I wanna know further is how to be better, more effective in helping others overcome their own demons. I hope in time to further only prove myself worthy to the powers that be.

Joke or otherwise.

Lena

• Ash
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2011, 03:50:02 PM »

While admitting you have issues unsolved you quest for ways to help others more sufficiently??...

Seriously hun... Straight-out your ways of conveying your thoughts starting with basics... Unless you are getting something out of this (which under other circumstances I'd probably like to find out what it is), you are making it even harder for someone (for me at least) to understand where you come from.. Just suggesting.

Lena -out.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up