Welcome, Guest
May 19, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Out and on of what :-p  (Read 5248 times)

blue moon

• Birch
  • momentarily mourning the loss of idiocy
Re: Out and on of what :-p
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »

What are you referring to? Perhaps you and I are referring to the very same issue.

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 04:12:00 PM »

In order for someone to 'accept' you as a helper he needs to trust you first. To get him to trust you, you need to show him the real you. 

I've read numerous of your posts, replied many of them, support your right to communicate the way you choose/the way you are, but still, I do not understand you nor where you come from.
Something I've never seen before is that you are not revealing yourself nor what you want to be seemed as. And that confuses me...

'Those who genuine want, will understand' you may say. I have to respect that. But on the other hand, nothing lasts for ever...

So, is it better to fade away than burn?
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »

Perhaps if it be a necessary lesson for 'me' to burn so that others will learn to understand...even if it be none other than themselves, I willingly and obviously burn. Surely I am not such a mystery.

Lena

• Ash
  • Persistence is too close to Obsession...
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 04:53:51 PM »

I'm not sure whom you are referring to as 'others' but I'd suggest to focus on what is going to get you out from where you are instead of judging/scaling potential lessons for others.

Just my two cents.
"All people hide various of charachters within.. The question is how to summon one and avoid another." - Dr.Emil Kraepelin

blue moon

• Birch
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »

Lena honey my situation is the only thing I do judge.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up