Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:22:05 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much does a polar bear weigh.........  (Read 994 times)

blndbombshelle

• Alder
  • Jumping down the rabbit hole!
How much does a polar bear weigh.........
« on: February 19, 2011, 08:26:39 PM »

So I am a really REALLY new here, been a member for about a week now, and I was being really shy about posting an "ice breaker" on here but I finally got the guts to do it.

So here's a little about me (Hopefully I won't boar any of you to tears)....

I am extremely early on in my spiritual path and have been bombarded with information from all different sources (books, internet, magazines, blogs, spiritual store...etc.) and something in my gut was telling me that I need a people source to add to my list of references. So I did some blog brousing the other day at work and found this forum, signed up, and started reading tons of info that everyone has posted.

The place that I'm at right now is a learning place. Lately I have had this hunger for knowledge of all different types of practices and spiritual walks so here I am just trying to absorb everything I can and learn as much as I can so that I can grow in and walk my own spiritual path.

I'm super exited to be a member here and I'm looking forward to whatever knowledge and wisdom the universe offers me.
"Brake the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart! Never stop learning all that you can, continue the growing to further understand."

edens garden

• Walnut
Re: How much does a polar bear weigh.........
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »

What do you call a fat polar bear?

An Ice Breaker!

Welcome to the forums! I would recommend looking through the stickied threads in the newbies section, and then from there reading on wherever catches your eye.
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »

Welcome aboard!  I hope you find everything you want.  And don't be afraid to ask questions, such as:  Are you really a blonde bombshell?
"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country." -George Washington

blndbombshelle

• Alder
  • Jumping down the rabbit hole!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 09:39:07 PM »

Thanks Edens I will definitely check it out. Theres just so much info out there its pretty overwhelming but I'm keeping an open mind and trusting that in time I will learn my path and be able to walk it in confidence.

And yes Passer I'm a real blondbombshell...All Natural :-)
"Brake the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart! Never stop learning all that you can, continue the growing to further understand."

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »

Thanks Edens I will definitely check it out. Theres just so much info out there its pretty overwhelming but I'm keeping an open mind and trusting that in time I will learn my path and be able to walk it in confidence.

And yes Passer I'm a real blondbombshell...All Natural :-)

Inb4 pics or it didn't happen ;)

that reminds me....
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall
Pages: [1]   Go Up