Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2018, 11:47:16 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 533 times)

nightwalker

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hi
« on: February 23, 2011, 06:34:33 AM »

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone on here. I followed my own path for many years before meeting someone who helped me to understand. She opened my heart and my head and helped to begin to understand. 35 years on I'm still discovering.
She called herself as a Hedgewitch and was happy to be a solitary witch, which also works for me. Now have a slight problem and need to some advice so I registered here. Been on and off the site over the years as a guest and read and learn quite a bit.

Anyway this area is for intro's and this was mine.

blessed be

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »

WELCOME!

Glad you decided to take the next step from guest to member!

Enjoy!!!
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Xicked

• Hawthorn
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 11:43:23 PM »

Welcome :)
"Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable." - Albert Einstein

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »

Welcome aboard :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up