Welcome, Guest
December 14, 2017, 04:43:05 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soul Element  (Read 2167 times)

Autumn Embers

Soul Element
« on: March 14, 2011, 06:36:46 AM »

okay, this is kind of confusing me and i just thought id share it and see what everyone else thought about it....
So, a while back i read that you have a strong connectionm with the element you were born under, but that if you try to create a bond with a second element then you will loose your connection with your soul element. My soul element is Fire but ive grown more attatched to the Earth and ive been feeling very cold for a while...insight anyone? ???

Hjolmaer

Re: Soul Element
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »

Like, actual physical cold, as in physical sensations of a lack of warmth?

I'd go see a doctor about that.  Could be a sign of bad shit.

With regard to elemental affinity, I don't think anything can cause you to "lose" a developed connection with any element short of simply ignoring it until it goes away.

Don't do that with the feelings of being cold, though.  Could be bad.

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »

With horoscopes, we are each born under a sign of the zodiac. Each of those signs are associated to one of the four major elements. While our connection to that specific element may or may not be a strong one it can affect our daily activities or attitudes, there is and will always be a connection with the other elements as well.
Now I said four major elements as that's all the zodiac acknowledges. There is the fifth element as well, being Spirit, being the prime element through which balance is achieved.
It's not a bad thing to be draw toward any one specific element as most likely you have a need for that influence at the moment. However when consciously working with elemental energy, it a good plan to work through spirit to maintain a balance. However you do it though it remains that the elements are in fact determined by our own expectations and perceptions.

There's a raft of minor elements as well and we could get into the related colors associated with each ( but that's a perceptual thing for the most part)

About your feeling cold however, if this has only started over the past few days, it's likely the flu coming on. If it's been longer sounds like a circulation problem that needs to be looked at by your doctor.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:21:49 AM by dark magus »

Rovay

• Rowan
  • A true fight is never about violence.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 12:13:00 AM »

Well, I think that a person can get a connection with more than one element, and probably combining the traits of both is what can improve him most. I myself am born as Fire, but always felt... Earthy. I think it is the combination of those two that makes me what I am. A bit of Fire, a bunch of Earth, just a hinch of Air, and don't give him aaaany water at all, and you get a... Rovay.
I walk and stop with the earth.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:34 AM »

Maybe we have a connection with all of the elements, but we are really strong at one (or two if you have been at it long enough). My zodiac is Fire, but I love being in water, and I love being with the Earth. I feel connected with Fire and Earth for the most part. So I think over time we are able to develop a connection with all, but one or two is always prominent.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »

The feeling of cold can be that you have anemia so before you look for something of the spirit realm go see a doctor.oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 10:20:15 PM »

Cold hands and Cold feet could be Reynauds Disease, in which case i would suggest seeing a doctor quick. (The women in my family suffer from it (me too) and it's not a nice thing)
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
    • Snake's Myspace Page (The Snake Pit)
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 11:37:54 PM »

I generally have really cold hands and feet, because I have really shitty ciculation.  If I sit or lay a certain way, my arms or legs will go numb.  It's quite annoying, actually.
"Here, but now I'm gone."

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 06:09:52 AM »

I know someone with bad circulation, his feet are always red and freezing to touch.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 06:16:42 AM »

I generally have really cold hands and feet, because I have really shitty ciculation.  If I sit or lay a certain way, my arms or legs will go numb.  It's quite annoying, actually.

Sounds like me, I have to wear gloves in the summer at times, socks never leave my feet (they go a pretty shade of blue purple). They get painful too, especially when they are really cold.

It's brilliant for making people jump, warm body and cold hands.... gets them every time!!  :-p

I know someone with bad circulation, his feet are always red and freezing to touch.

Most people never go to a doctor about it, so they never know what it is, just think their hands and feet are cold.
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »

Yes see a doctor as so as possible. There is an old adage " One Thing Leeds To Another"  bad circulation can cause heart problems and brain damage. oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up