Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 01:22:32 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Searching...  (Read 1570 times)

Zoebeth

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Searching...
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:24:49 AM »

Yes, I am a newbie here.  I am in search of myself.  I have always felt that I don't belong no matter where I am.  I can't seem to keep friends.  They just throw me away with no explanation.  Everything I touch ends up sick, dead, broken, lost....I am 61 years old and I feel like I have wasted 61 years.  Could I be cursed?  I want the rest of my life to have meaning.  I want to feel wanted, loved.   :'(

lilpnkbnny

• Poplar
Re: Searching...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »

Welcome to TCC Zoe. I hope you find what you are looking for here.
When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

*If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.*

Rovay

• Rowan
  • A true fight is never about violence.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »

Perhaps you will find you are looking for. Good luck.
I walk and stop with the earth.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »

Yes, I am a newbie here.  I am in search of myself.  I have always felt that I don't belong no matter where I am.  I can't seem to keep friends.  They just throw me away with no explanation.  Everything I touch ends up sick, dead, broken, lost....I am 61 years old and I feel like I have wasted 61 years.  Could I be cursed?  I want the rest of my life to have meaning.  I want to feel wanted, loved.   :'(

I'm 60 years old, have been through "heaven" and "hell" and have learned that nothing in life is wasted, other than the possible perception the being wasted might be true... time to exit the past, move forward and embrace your life by your own rules...

Before you can share the love of others, you must first learn to love yourself.  If you wish your life to have meaning, you and no other must provide that meaning.

Welcome to TCC... pull up a chair and hang out a while...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:13:29 PM by Firesong »
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Rainn

• Pine
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »

Welcome to TCC, may you find that which you seek.   :)
~Rainn

I'm already there...
I'm the beat in your heart
I'm the moonlight shining down
I'm the whisper in the wind
And I'll be there until the end
~ Lonestar

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 11:09:06 PM »

Hello and welcome. Do not feel as though your years are wasted. I am sure you have touched many lives and have done many things you just cannot see it. Stay here, I am sure you can make some good friends, it would be an honor to be one :)
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

shadetree

• Cypress
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »

Welcome

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »

Welcome from a kindred spirit. oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »

I am almost 40, and have been through rough stuff in my life, also.  When I was 11, my grandfather on my dad's side molested me sexually, I lost my grandmother on my mom's side, who is also my best friend, when I was 20, and my dad died when my niece turned one.  I also attended college at Oklahoma State University, and it is my fault that I did not study or do the homework that is required.  I was first a journalism major, yet I changed it to computer science.  I failed both.  Because of the mistakes and the tragedies that have happened in my life, I felt that life have no meaning.  I thought I have no way out, so I almost committed suicide.  First, while I wanted to drop from a second story floor, yet I believe that the ghost of my dad pulled me back from the brink.  Then, when my sister and I have an argument about me getting a job, our voices elevated and I hit her.  I was so upset and depressed that I thought that the only way to get out of that situation is to slit my wrist.  Fortunately for me, I thought better about that, so I called 911 and received the help I needed.  The police came and take me to the closet hospital in my area:  Claremore Regional (I have lived in Claremore, OK. for most of my life).  They did what they can to treat me there, and from there they took me to Wagoner mental hospital (Wagoner is also in Oklahoma, in case you want to know).

Now I feel better about my life.  I attend a support group called Team ROC.  I have many friends here, and I look forward to coming here every day of the week.  I wish that  look forward to going home like I do going to group, yet you cannot have all the things you want in this world.  Anyway, I also have met people of like mind in thisforum, and I also hope that you find the fame friendship that I found here..

Anyway, hail and welcome to TCC!

Kim 8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 08:39:53 AM »

Before you can share the love of others, you must first learn to love yourself.  If you wish your life to have meaning, you and no other must provide that meaning.

Firesong said it best. 

Welcome to TCC Zoe.  You will find friends here.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »

I am almost 40, and have been through rough stuff in my life, also.  When I was 11, my grandfather on my dad's side molested me sexually, I lost my grandmother on my mom's side, who is also my best friend, when I was 20, and my dad died when my niece turned one.  I also attended college at Oklahoma State University, and it is my fault that I did not study or do the homework that is required.  I was first a journalism major, yet I changed it to computer science.  I failed both.  Because of the mistakes and the tragedies that have happened in my life, I felt that life have no meaning.  I thought I have no way out, so I almost committed suicide.  First, while I wanted to drop from a second story floor, yet I believe that the ghost of my dad pulled me back from the brink.  Then, when my sister and I have an argument about me getting a job, our voices elevated and I hit her.  I was so upset and depressed that I thought that the only way to get out of that situation is to slit my wrist.  Fortunately for me, I thought better about that, so I called 911 and received the help I needed.  The police came and take me to the closet hospital in my area:  Claremore Regional (I have lived in Claremore, OK. for most of my life).  They did what they can to treat me there, and from there they took me to Wagoner mental hospital (Wagoner is also in Oklahoma, in case you want to know).

Now I feel better about my life.  I attend a support group called Team ROC.  I have many friends here, and I look forward to coming here every day of the week.  I wish that  look forward to going home like I do going to group, yet you cannot have all the things you want in this world.  Anyway, I also have met people of like mind in thisforum, and I also hope that you find the same friendship that I found here..

Anyway, hail and welcome to TCC!

Kim 8)
I just want you to know that the reason for my ranting is that , life is a learning experience.  It is not as waste to learn life's lessons which, I hope, that you have experience in your life.  Because of this, you should always think that you have not wasted your life at all.  Hope that clears up things for you.
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Condor33us

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Feel more at home with the animals and the forest!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 07:56:10 AM »

I am new myself and I felt a need to let you know your time has not been wasted.  It is very important that you know you have gained knowledge from that which has had negative impact upon your life.  That knowledge can prove to be so very beneficial to others and help them avoid ythe miss steps on their path.  In my darkets hours as a soldier I to felt as ifall was lost.  The tragedies and losses mounted and mounted, but with that I knew it was imprortant for me not to lose focus but to digest it and teach.  By bearing the burden I found the light.

"Only in our darkest hour do we find the light. Humans are destructive by nature. The world is lacking balance. Terrors are beginning to triumph over the simple joys. Stand back and watch, because you're going to be here when we fall."
? Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Now with this quote let me warn you.  I believe the message is stronger than intended.  By your own admissions it seems you have hit your darkest hour.  Now refocus and see the light.  Do not stand and watch, but take charge and no matter how small start to see your usefulness and start filling the positve voids in your life.  restore that balance.  I believe in you and if needed will be here to support you.  Good luck my friend.
Be one with the land, the sea, the air, and those exiting with you!  As we are one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up