Welcome, Guest
August 24, 2019, 09:47:44 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: A question about a-Derail  (Read 3856 times)

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
Re: A question about a term
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 06:05:42 AM »

High school romances didn't turn out very well for me.  I'm glad that is over.  My youngest only has 2 months to go and will have graduated from HS.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

blue

• Birch
Re: A question about a term
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 06:25:02 AM »

Wow..... I'm jealous. I've never had a love as strong as my first. Life makes you jaded and ruins it. For me anyway.

I think back and really have to ask ... was it love or lust ?

You're not born all grown up. Every teen is different, but oftentimes they don't have the emotional development to really love another. They're too self involved.

Hormones though .... that's different. Everything is all fresh and new. It's a process of discovery. Even the little things are a major turn on.

I remember back that warm summer's evening in 76 when we were all getting very mellow. The mood was perfect. Lois was a beauty and she had a thing for John. There was a moment where something clicked and she lost all indecision. You could see it. She just got up, pulled her shirt up over her head, dropped it on the ground, looked straight into John's eyes, and then went over and sat in his lap.

Damn ... that was probably one of the most erotic things i've ever seen.

Nowadays it probably wouldn't faze me much because i've seen it all before.

lilpnkbnny

• Poplar
Re: A question about a-Derail
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 07:15:01 AM »

It was a little of both. I just remember how strong those feelings were, when you couldn't stand the thought of being apart. We were a perfect match. I guess I feel stronger about my first love because we were ripped apart and never had the chance to let it run it's course like most do. (notebook anyone?) it left a hole that will never be filled even though we both went on to raise families with other people. There's always going to be that what if?
When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

*If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.*

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »

High school romance, fun fun. As someone stung by this, I would just like to say that my loves have not worked out. But my one true love is my music :) :P
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 07:06:22 AM »

As painful as it is  in retrospect, I was a bit of a slut.  All those years of just being USED...at the time, I thought it was DA BOMB, as opposed to getting caught up in all of the melodrama.  The trouble is, it set me up for all of that by the time my peers had grown OUT OF that cycle.

How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »

I left my high school romances behind me when I graduated, left the state, and never went back... until Facebook came along... *LOL*  About a month ago I got a message from someone who seemed vaguely familiar.  Turns out she's someone I dated when I was a senior in high school.  It was fun catching up and talking about some of the things that happened to us... a few days later, she told me that she found a picture of me on a friends Facebook page... playing with my band at her friends birthday party in 1965!  Turns out her friend was also a girl I dated for awhile.  The pictures were priceless... seemed funny to see a band pic of myself at 15.

In the end it was even better... I was able to make a connection with one of the other guys in the band that I hadn't seen or spoken to in 40 years... 
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

Secondary School was a nightmare for me, I was with the same guy from 15 - 19, then he turned out to be the worst kind of person you can think of. So after him i swore off men, this was my experimental phase and it was interesting to say the least. Now i have someone amazing in my life and we have been together 4 years. I am glad school is over now though. But thanks to the internet i can stay in touch with the people back home.
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
Re: Re: A question about a-Derail
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »

High school is over in two months, then I go for another round but I only take two classes and the dramatic people will be gone. Thank the Gods.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up