Welcome, Guest
August 24, 2019, 09:56:17 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This almost made me cry for shame...  (Read 3078 times)

blue

• Birch
Re: This almost made me cry for shame...
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 02:03:48 AM »

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1036/1036_01.asp

Hey ... check it out. The pastor casts off that evil Masonic demon and then Larry has flying monkeys coming out of his ass.

I was going to sneak out at the next lodge meeting and plaster everyone's windshield with that tract. 

Bummer ... it's out of print.

Ohh well ... i can always special order ten thousand copies. It's really simple. Now all i need is nine hundred bucks. Jeez ... with that many tracts i could visit lodges and spread the good word all up and down the East Coast.

Masonic road trip !   :D

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 09:52:17 AM »

Hey ... check it out. The pastor casts off that evil Masonic demon and then Larry has flying monkeys coming out of his ass.

I was going to sneak out at the next lodge meeting and plaster everyone's windshield with that tract. 

Ohh well ... i can always special order ten thousand copies. It's really simple. Now all i need is nine hundred bucks. Jeez ... with that many tracts i could visit lodges and spread the good word all up and down the East Coast.

I think his message is fundamentally flawed... *wink*
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 05:07:07 PM »

Or save the image as a png file, and print a load out from home.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

blue

• Birch
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 05:50:20 PM »

Or save the image as a png file, and print a load out from home.

That would be kool !

Most of the guys have a pretty good sense of humor  ..... except for the gent with the coptic fish bumper sticker on the back of his car. He's more like the big bad Dom.

Hummm .... how to plaster their windshields WITHOUT getting caught in the act ?   :-\

( If the tiler catches me i could get run through with a sword ! )

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 08:09:52 PM »

Pay some street urchin to do them (and your own car) while you're all still in Lodge. Then act suitably outraged or affronted at this bare faced spiritual attack on your Lodge. Then work on the Tiler, and he'll get a few of the boys together, and taek teh burning times to teh local fundies! Not literally of course, just write stiff letters to the Local Paper. Hang on, that is literally 'literally'. Erm, . . .Or string one of their Pastors up under a Bridge at high tide, with a few coins in his pocket, and his tripes wrapped around his neck. That's how you Lodge boys do it,  I believe. (Did for Calvi, anyway)
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

blue

• Birch
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 05:46:35 AM »

Lol ... There's a fundy pastor that lives just down the road.  ;)

( This one's just too rich with opportunities )

===========

Seriously though ??  While the fundy was a severe pain in the ass in the past ... his actions pissed off the community and that's something you don't want to do around here. His congregation dwindled to three parishioners. It's pretty hard to be a minister when nobody will come to listen to you on Sunday.  ;)

As for the lodge ?  It's amazing how the misconceptions abound. It's basically just a family oriented men's club now. The esoteric roots have been all but abandoned. There's no intrest. The only thing that remains is a certain loyalty to one another ? Out of brotherly love and affection we tend to cut the other guy a lot of slack when he's being difficult or is in the wrong.

Normally .... if it's warranted .... i won't hesitate to jump on someone's case. There's no pleasure or satisfaction in it. I'm simply taking action to correct a problem.

I can't operate that way with one of my brothers. Instead ... all i can do is wait patiently for the right opportunity. When he's receptive, i gently show him the error of his ways and the light dawns for him. In the process i make a good and loyal friend.

Perfect example: One of the subcontractors on the job i'm working right now is being an arrogant jackass and holding things up. In order for the job to flow smoothly we all need to work together as a team but he's being a prima donna. He thinks it all revolves around him.

So mote it be. I won't be the one to fire him. It's clear to see that he's running the business he inherited into the ground. His personal life is in the toilet. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Everything that his grandfather built will fall into ruin ... just as it should.

If i can ... i'll turn him around.

If i can't ... then i'll do him no harm.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up