Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 11:51:49 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: wolf62372  (Read 3937 times)

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
Re: wolf62372
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »

70 is cold. 

Is not...70 is perfect paintin' weather (for autobody work, ideal painting conditions are 70-75 degrees with 0 humidity).  Then again, I'll also go outside without a jacket when it's 40-50 degrees.
Trump is still your President.

Wyldkat

• On sabbatical from admin duties
  • Elder On Leave
  • Spruce
  • Don't feed the llamas!
    • Wyldkat's Pagan Place
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 08:21:54 PM »

But your jacket is amazing...
Please click to read my Examiner articles on paganism:  http://www.examiner.com/paganism-6-in-san-jose/tina-mulhall

"Question not only reality and authority, but yourself, repeatedly and with vigor." Lupa (from Witches and Pagans)

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 09:26:37 PM »

But your jacket is amazing...

Yes...yes it is.   ;)

Wyldkat

• On sabbatical from admin duties
  • Elder On Leave
  • Spruce
  • Don't feed the llamas!
    • Wyldkat's Pagan Place
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

You have no idea how much self control it took for me to not end up curled up in it!  LOL  You can keep the hat, I want the jacket.
Please click to read my Examiner articles on paganism:  http://www.examiner.com/paganism-6-in-san-jose/tina-mulhall

"Question not only reality and authority, but yourself, repeatedly and with vigor." Lupa (from Witches and Pagans)

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »

You have no idea how much self control it took for me to not end up curled up in it!  LOL  You can keep the hat, I want the jacket.

I actually used it as a blanket before...my buddy Gene and I went to a rod-run out in Hillsboro, ND called  "Run 81", (after US Highway 81) hosted by the Suedes Car Club.  They had a campsite, but we just chose to sleep in the cars.  So...I curled up in the backseat of my '63 Belair with my leather trench-coat to keep me warm.  Now that's roughin' it!   ;D

Wolf62372

• Willow
  • would u offer ur lips to the wolf w/ the red rose
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »

Well I did that with my trench to but I was outside and used a block of wood as a pillow and people say I'm nuts

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »

I would like to say that being curled up on the ground with a smooth rock as a pillow is actually really comfy :)

But what is simply amazing, is when you climb a tree, go out on a nice thick limb and lie down on your stomach, letting your legs and arms hang down. Soooo comfortable. I have fallen asleep in trees on more than one occasion.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »

I would like to say that being curled up on the ground with a smooth rock as a pillow is actually really comfy :)

But what is simply amazing, is when you climb a tree, go out on a nice thick limb and lie down on your stomach, letting your legs and arms hang down. Soooo comfortable. I have fallen asleep in trees on more than one occasion.

No thanks.  I'm afraid of heights, so no tree limb hanging for me.  Treehouse yes.  Tree-stand, like you use in deer-hunting...sure.  But a tree limb...no way.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 07:14:18 PM »

Why not? It does not have to be high...the tree I first slept in, I was only about 4 feet from the ground. The second I was around 6 but I was kind of over water. It really is not that bad once you find a nice old tree that has a low branch. You do not know what you are missing, just telling you...
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »

Why not? It does not have to be high...the tree I first slept in, I was only about 4 feet from the ground. The second I was around 6 but I was kind of over water. It really is not that bad once you find a nice old tree that has a low branch. You do not know what you are missing, just telling you...

If I could find one with a large enough branch close to the ground, I might try it.  But trees like that are hard to find around here.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2011, 07:22:09 PM »

Really? I am sorry :(

*sigh* see, this is why you live in Canada :P

Nah, I just have a knack for finding trees to sleep in. I have also found this tree where the trunk has a natural split down the middle and the whole inner trunk is hollow. It is a lovely place to sit and eat, or nap. You get a kink in the neck but it is awesome. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up