Welcome, Guest
August 22, 2019, 10:52:50 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1246 times)

Toogletrix

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello!
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »

I guess I'll start off by saying I love to read. Books are my favorite thing. I'm currently reading "Witch and Wizard" by James Patterson, he's a favorite author of mine. I like to write too. I write everyday about random things going on in my life. When I'm not reading I enjoy playing video games. I also like to wonder around outside and explore with my friends. Making vlogs on youtube is something fun that I like to do too. Some of my favorite music I like to listen to his rock and classical.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 11:56:35 AM »

Greetings.
Trump is still your President.

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:00:51 PM »

:) Welcome  :) *waving*
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »

Hey :)

Welcome to TCC my fellow book lover. I especially enjoy old books, they smell amazing :P
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »

Hey :)

Welcome to TCC my fellow book lover. I especially enjoy old books, they smell amazing :P

Nothing like the smell of stale paper and mold   :D

Only joking...I'm a library junkie myself.
Trump is still your President.

Wolf62372

• Willow
  • would u offer ur lips to the wolf w/ the red rose
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 05:46:19 PM »

Welcome Toogletrix, i like reading myself but only if im going to learn something from the book

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 07:55:01 PM »

The older the book my dear Snake-Man, the better the smell. Our library has a section of extremely old books and I love walking down the aisle "smelling the knowledge" as I used to say as a child.

I also find that the stories are better, not the same thing with the names changed. And the older ones about ideas, theories, teachings and myths....oh, they reek with the smell of knowledge, adventure, wisdom and they make my heart race. I love knowledge.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »

I love reading too, Every room in my house has books in it (by boyfriends says there is too many). I love History and Astronomy so quite a few are about those subjects. I have a set of Beatrix Potter books that were by Nan's, they are about 70 years old. (they are a heirloom).
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

Greetings , read on and enjoy what you read ; just don't believe much of it . Learn by doing yourself and only be generally guide by what you read. oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »

I like to read, yet most of the time, I read only a few pages and then fall asleep.  For me, it is better than a warm glass of milk.  Most of the books I have are Stephen King books.  To me, they give me the creeps.  That's what makes them so interesting to me.  To me, his books are more scary than horror films.

Welcome to TCC!

Kim 8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Pages: [1]   Go Up